16th March 2009
Rayzoon has released version 2.5.1 of its virtual drummer Jamstix. This free update provides several bug fixes and enhancements.
- Fixed a bug causing data not to be saved to the host anymore after composing fill with either snare or tom focus being zero.
- Fixed freezing when right-clicking on brain controls to assign MIDI controller.
- Fixed MIDI export and drag-&-drop always using channel 1.
- Fixed problems when trying to preview drum kits with a Jamcussion kit already being loaded.
- Fixed MIDI LEARN mode not writing to selected brain (drums or percussion).
- Fixed incorrect bongo/conga mapping in 'Map GM' mode.
- Fixed 'No 16th Shuffling' fill option not saving correctly to project file.
- Fixed internal sounds not playing under certain circumstances.
- Kit editor sound edit groupings are now remembered for the duration of the session.
- Improved MIDI import in EZX Percussion mode.
- Improved fill focus behavior with snare or tom knob at zero.
- MIDI LEARN now works in bar preview mode as well.
- All actions that lead to a skipped event now display the reason in the status bar when the mouse is moved over the event in the bar editor.
- Double-clicking on empty cell in the bar editor now adds the most common sound for the limb.
- Double-clicking on used cell in the bar editor now removes the event.
- Added 'Start Crash' option to the fill controls to add a crash cymbal on the last heavy tick before the fill.
- Added ini option 'REAPERBypass' to suppress any data save to REAPER unless the CTRL key is depressed. This should only be used if a user is annoyed by delays caused when REAPER continually asks Jamstix for the save data.
26 Nov 2012 Rayzoon Biggest Sale Ever - Up to 50% Off
08 May 2012 Rayzoon announces 2012 May Sale - Up To 35% Off
10 Jan 2012 Rayzoon updates Jamstix to v3.3.0
27 Sep 2011 Rayzoon releases Breakbeat for Jamstix
01 Sep 2011 Rayzoon updates Jamstix to v3.2
13 May 2011 Rayzoon announces 2011 May Sale - Up To 35% Off
06 Feb 2011 Rayzoon updates Jamstix to v3.1.2
01 Feb 2011 Rayzoon releases AI-Pak for Jamstix
28 Jan 2011 Rayzoon updates Jamstix to v3.1.0
31 Jul 2010 Rayzoon Technologies updates Jamstix to v3.0.2
23 May 2010 Rayzoon Technologies updates Jamstix to v3.0.1
29 Apr 2010 Rayzoon Announces Jamstix 3 Release
14 Aug 2009 Rayzoon updates Jamstix to v2.5.2
16 Mar 2009 Rayzoon updates Jamstix to v2.5.1