Rayzoon has released version 2.5.1 of its virtual drummer Jamstix. This free update provides several bug fixes and enhancements.
- Fixed a bug causing data not to be saved to the host anymore after composing fill with either snare or tom focus being zero.
- Fixed freezing when right-clicking on brain controls to assign MIDI controller.
- Fixed MIDI export and drag-&-drop always using channel 1.
- Fixed problems when trying to preview drum kits with a Jamcussion kit already being loaded.
- Fixed MIDI LEARN mode not writing to selected brain (drums or percussion).
- Fixed incorrect bongo/conga mapping in 'Map GM' mode.
- Fixed 'No 16th Shuffling' fill option not saving correctly to project file.
- Fixed internal sounds not playing under certain circumstances.
- Kit editor sound edit groupings are now remembered for the duration of the session.
- Improved MIDI import in EZX Percussion mode.
- Improved fill focus behavior with snare or tom knob at zero.
- MIDI LEARN now works in bar preview mode as well.
- All actions that lead to a skipped event now display the reason in the status bar when the mouse is moved over the event in the bar editor.
- Double-clicking on empty cell in the bar editor now adds the most common sound for the limb.
- Double-clicking on used cell in the bar editor now removes the event.
- Added 'Start Crash' option to the fill controls to add a crash cymbal on the last heavy tick before the fill.
- Added ini option 'REAPERBypass' to suppress any data save to REAPER unless the CTRL key is depressed. This should only be used if a user is annoyed by delays caused when REAPER continually asks Jamstix for the save data.