Rayzoon has released version 3.1.0 of its virtual drummer Jamstix. This update offers various enhancements and fixes and is available now to all Jamstix 3 owners at no charge. The demo version has also been updated.
- Various fixes for 64-bit hosts.
- Improved kit loading speed.
- Fixed freeze pauses while loading kit pieces and playing.
- Fixed ASIO overloads with GUI open for some users.
- Fixed intermittent CPU overloads for Cantabile users.
- The bar editor now allows full editing in preview mode.
- Kit piece hit animation is now also active in 'MIDI Out Only' mode.
- Multi-select in the bar editor now shows selection while dragging.
- Fixed JS staying as top window when mousewheel support is on.
- Pasting fill settings and style/drummer now works with multiple selected parts.