28th January 2011
Rayzoon has released version 3.1.0 of its virtual drummer Jamstix. This update offers various enhancements and fixes and is available now to all Jamstix 3 owners at no charge. The demo version has also been updated.
- Various fixes for 64-bit hosts.
- Improved kit loading speed.
- Fixed freeze pauses while loading kit pieces and playing.
- Fixed ASIO overloads with GUI open for some users.
- Fixed intermittent CPU overloads for Cantabile users.
- The bar editor now allows full editing in preview mode.
- Kit piece hit animation is now also active in 'MIDI Out Only' mode.
- Multi-select in the bar editor now shows selection while dragging.
- Fixed JS staying as top window when mousewheel support is on.
- Pasting fill settings and style/drummer now works with multiple selected parts.
26 Nov 2012 Rayzoon Biggest Sale Ever - Up to 50% Off
08 May 2012 Rayzoon announces 2012 May Sale - Up To 35% Off
10 Jan 2012 Rayzoon updates Jamstix to v3.3.0
27 Sep 2011 Rayzoon releases Breakbeat for Jamstix
01 Sep 2011 Rayzoon updates Jamstix to v3.2
13 May 2011 Rayzoon announces 2011 May Sale - Up To 35% Off
06 Feb 2011 Rayzoon updates Jamstix to v3.1.2
01 Feb 2011 Rayzoon releases AI-Pak for Jamstix
28 Jan 2011 Rayzoon updates Jamstix to v3.1.0
31 Jul 2010 Rayzoon Technologies updates Jamstix to v3.0.2
23 May 2010 Rayzoon Technologies updates Jamstix to v3.0.1
29 Apr 2010 Rayzoon Announces Jamstix 3 Release
14 Aug 2009 Rayzoon updates Jamstix to v2.5.2
16 Mar 2009 Rayzoon updates Jamstix to v2.5.1