Reason101 has released Reason101 Visual Guide to the Reason Rack, a new book that also comes with a PDF copy and a ReFill package.
Offering complete coverage of all Reason 7.0 core devices and 8 Rack Extensions, with 101 in-depth tutorials focusing on basics, utility constructions, sound design, advanced usage and Rack Extensions, this book is built from the ground up to explore all aspects of the Reason Rack.
It has forewords from Kurt Kurasaki (Peff) and Ed Bauman (EditED4TV).
The first half covers all core rack devices and 8 Rack Extensions front and back. All sliders, rotaries, buttons, and audio and CV connections are explored visually. The second half of the book provides 101 different ways you can integrate those devices together to create practical applications.
Features & Benefits:
- Save time and learn Reason visually, in the most intuitive way possible.
- All 43 Core Devices & 8 Rack Extensions comprehensively & concisely explained.
- 101 detailed step-by-step tutorials cover basic to advanced Reason lessons.
- Device section cross-referenced with Tutorial section for easy navigation.
- Learn the secrets of Reason sound design, FX & audio routing, and utility construction.
- Merges the theory with the practical, offering many creative ideas along the way.
- Useful as a handy desk reference when looking for answers.
- Premium options provide an additional 250-patch ReFill and coil binding.
- Full Color options with higher quality paper.
- All options provide both an electronic PDF & printed book.
- Picks up where the Operation Manual leaves off.