19th November 2012
The VST-AU Alpha JUNO Editor is a real-time MIDI synth editor that allows you full control of every parameter of the sound on the Roland Alpha Juno 1 and 2 synthesizers. It is also a full blown librarian tool that allows you to view and manage all the patch and bank data on modern computing platforms and applications, in smart and efficient ways. Now you can utilize your Alpha JUNO to its full potential in new and interesting ways, and build lasting and meaningful patches that will bring new life to your music.
The new Patch Manager v2.0.1 has some new features too:
- Drag and drop patches or blocks from one slot to another in copy, swap or move mode.
- Highlights other patches in the bank which are 'Duplicates by Name', and 'Exact Duplicates'.
- Easily remove all 'Exact Duplicate' patches with one click to clear space for other patches.
- Undo feature allows for non-destructive editing and reversing mistakes.
- Easily copy or swap patches, blocks, or bank A and B.
- Randomize a patch or entire banks with one click.
- Clear patches or entire banks with one click.
- Add/Remove a prefix name to patches or entire banks to easily identify your patches.
- Export just the Patch names as a .txt file.
- Import your existing patch and bank libraries via System Exclusive data dump direct from the synth, or load them in from .syx files.
- Save as standard .fxp/.fxb files or native .syx file format.
VST-AU Alpha JUNO Editor is available for 32- and 64-bit Windows and Mac OS X in VST and AU plug-in formats.