reKon audio has released VST PolyLite Editor v1.1 and announced version 1.3 of VST Pulse Editor.
VST PolyLite Editor is a custom designed interface with absolute control for MF-Berlin's MFB-PolyLite hardware analog synthesizer. It is designed to handle all parameter control changes in realtime and patch storage and retrieval in the VST format for the MFB-Polylite analog synthesizer. The editor was a coordinated effort between reKon audio, GSF Agency's Geoff Farr and MF-Berlin's Manfred Fricke, the owner and builder of the German made synthesizer.
- Realtime MIDI synth editor that allows you full control of every parameter of the sound on the MFB-PolyLite hardware synthesizer.
- The user-interface adds features to the PolyLite, such as the ability to name your patches in a way that makes them understandable.
- Maintain all your patches on your computer without the hassle of manual dumps.
- All parameters are fully automatable.
- Use your favorite VST host, giving you the ability to visually program the PolyLite to your music via the host sequencer.
Version 1.3 of VST Pulse Editor is a complete redesign - it was rebuilt completely in C++ for several reasons, including platform portability, increased performance and more control. In addition to an improved look and feel, the performance in memory use has been improved by over 800% compared to the first two versions.
- Complete redesign in C++.
- All new GUI.
- Increased CPU and memory performance by over 800%.
VST PolyLite Editor v1.1 is currently available for Windows and costs $39.95; VST Pulse Editor v1.3 for Windows will be released on 10th April, 2006.
Mac OS Classic and Mac OS X versions of both plug-ins are coming soon.
10 Dec 2012 reKon audio releases VST-AU Mopho KB Editor
19 Aug 2010 reKon audio releases VST-AU Pulse Editor v2.0
15 Aug 2010 reKon audio releases VST-AU MKS-80 Editor
24 May 2010 reKon audio releases VST-AU JUNO-106 Editor
28 Oct 2009 reKon audio updates VST Pulse Editor to v1.5.2
12 Mar 2008 reKon audio updates VST Lead2 Editor to v1.2
31 May 2007 reKon audio releases VST Lead2 Editor v1.1
11 May 2007 reKon audio releases VST Nord Editor
24 Oct 2006 reKon audio releases VST Virus C Editor
09 Oct 2006 reKon audio releases VST Virus A Editor v1.1