17th January 2008
Beta version 1.9.1 of Renoise is now available for Windows, Mac OS X and, for the first time, Linux.
The Linux version features (beside everything else you have on Windows & Mac):
- ALSA support (for Audio and MIDI).
- JACK Audio support (optional).
- LADSPA support (native Linux audio plugins).
- VST support (for Linux NATIVE VSTs only - See the FAQs).
New in 1.9.1 Beta 1:
- New feature: freeform waveform drawing in the Sample Editor.
- Enhanced undo functionality in the Sample Editor.
- Faster drag 'n' drop behavior in the Pattern Editor.
- Added a "Record dry" switch to the Sample Editor Recording dialog.
- Added "Clear Muted Tracks/Columns" actions.
- Faster rescanning in the Disk Browser.
- Added an info tool for VST / LADSPA effects.
- Fixed all bugs reported in the Bug Report forum.
19 Mar 2012 Renoise 2.8 Final released
13 May 2011 Renoise 2.7 Released
21 Dec 2010 Renoise updated to v2.6.1
05 Nov 2010 Renoise 2.6 Released - Script Everything
09 Mar 2010 Renoise v2.5 released
17 Dec 2009 Renoise v2.5 Beta Now Available
27 May 2009 Renoise updated to v2.1
05 Jan 2009 Renoise 2.0 Release Candidate 2 released
05 Dec 2008 Renoise v2.0 Release Candidate 1 Now Available
15 Sep 2008 Renoise v2.0 announced (Beta available)
04 Feb 2008 Renoise v1.9.1 released (incl. Linux version)
17 Jan 2008 Renoise v1.9.1 beta released, with Linux Port
06 Nov 2007 Renoise v1.9 released
05 Mar 2007 Renoise version 1.8 released