Beta version 1.9.1 of Renoise is now available for Windows, Mac OS X and, for the first time, Linux.
The Linux version features (beside everything else you have on Windows & Mac):
- ALSA support (for Audio and MIDI).
- JACK Audio support (optional).
- LADSPA support (native Linux audio plugins).
- VST support (for Linux NATIVE VSTs only - See the FAQs).
New in 1.9.1 Beta 1:
- New feature: freeform waveform drawing in the Sample Editor.
- Enhanced undo functionality in the Sample Editor.
- Faster drag 'n' drop behavior in the Pattern Editor.
- Added a "Record dry" switch to the Sample Editor Recording dialog.
- Added "Clear Muted Tracks/Columns" actions.
- Faster rescanning in the Disk Browser.
- Added an info tool for VST / LADSPA effects.
- Fixed all bugs reported in the Bug Report forum.