Renoise v1.9.1 released (incl. Linux version)
4th February 2008
4th February 2008
Renoise version 1.9.1 is now available.
- Added Linux Support with:
- ALSA support (for Audio and MIDI).
- JACK Audio support (optional).
- LADSPA support (native Linux audio plugins).
- Native Linux VST support.
- Added a "Draw Mode" and to the Sample Editor to draw new tiny waves by hand, or to retouch existing waveforms. A simple "Create Sample" option was added as well, so that you can create new hand-drawn samples.
- Added "Clear Muted Tracks/Columns" actions (shortcuts + context menu entries) to the Pattern Editor and Sequencer. This can be especially useful as an "arranging" aid in the Sequencer.
- Added a "Record Dry" switch to the Sample Editors recorder, which allows you to preview the to be recorded signal wet (depending on the selected Track FX), but enforces to record the dry signal (without FX).
- Added an info button to VST / LADSPA FX, which will show you some details about the loaded plugin.
- Solved CPU detection with some newer AMD multicore processors. Renoise could sometimes recognize those as single core CPUs with some energy saving settings enabled.
- The 2nd Pattern Editor "Delete" keyboard shortcut has not removed FX values, but just Notes.
- VST FX On/Off automation could cause unwanted delays when rendering songs to disk.
- Very high pitched backwards or ping-pong sample loops sometimes didn't played back correctly.
- The Mac "Jack-insert" VST should now work properly in Renoise.
- OSX Leopard: Hitting/releasing the Command or Control key while Caps-Lock was on could produce unwanted Note-Off events.
- VST plugins which are listed as FX but are VST instruments, will now automatically be "fixed" (listed correctly) after you've instantiated them and restarted Renoise.
- Import of Impulse Tracker songs skipped IT Note-off/Note-cut pattern events.
- Import of Fasttracker XM songs could lead to invalid sequencer loop ranges.
- Instrument envelopes in Fasttracker XM and Impulse Tracker IT songs are now correctly imported.
- Easier Drag and Drop in the Pattern Editor: You no longer have to hold the mouse button down a bit, before you can drag a selection in the Pattern Editor to move or copy it.
- Rescanning the folder & file contents in the Disk Browser should be a bit faster now.
- Zoombar in sample editor has been moved underneath the sample-view frame to fit to the current view.
Other Related News
08 Jan 2014 Renoise 3.0 now in public beta - announcing Redux (Renoise sampler as a plug-in)19 Mar 2012 Renoise 2.8 Final released22 Dec 2011 Renoise updated to v2.8 BETA (incl. 64-Bit) for Windows, Mac, and Linux13 May 2011 Renoise 2.7 Released14 Mar 2011 Renoise 2.7 Beta Now Available (+Price Reduced for Beta Promo)21 Dec 2010 Renoise updated to v2.6.105 Nov 2010 Renoise 2.6 Released - Script Everything09 Mar 2010 Renoise v2.5 released17 Dec 2009 Renoise v2.5 Beta Now Available27 May 2009 Renoise updated to v2.116 Apr 2009 Renoise v2.1 beta now available (for registered users)16 Jan 2009 Renoise 2.0 Final Launched; 20% Discount Promo for 10 Days05 Jan 2009 Renoise 2.0 Release Candidate 2 released05 Dec 2008 Renoise v2.0 Release Candidate 1 Now Available15 Sep 2008 Renoise v2.0 announced (Beta available)04 Feb 2008 Renoise v1.9.1 released (incl. Linux version)17 Jan 2008 Renoise v1.9.1 beta released, with Linux Port06 Nov 2007 Renoise v1.9 released05 Mar 2007 Renoise version 1.8 released13 Feb 2007 Renoise v1.8 Release Candidate 3 Now Available (incl. demo)
26 Mar 2014 StrayWorx releases "Teh Fl0ppy" v2.0 for Kontakt, Renoise and SF202 May 2012 StrayWorx releases "TeH Fl0ppy" sound library for Kontakt, Renoise and SF2/SFZ players27 Dec 2011 Puremagnetik releases "B-System: Atmospheres" for Live, Kontakt, Logic and Renoise28 Jul 2011 Puremagnetik releases Devil07 - Modified TR-707 for Live, Kontakt, Renoise and Logic