Version 2.5 of Renoise has been released.
New features include:
- Pattern Matrix: A birds eye view and editor of the song.
- Cross Track Routing for "Meta Devices" and new devices like the "Signal Follower", which allows you to sidechain other tracks parameters.
- Plugin Grabber: Render Plugin Instruments to Renoise Instruments, Samples.
- Vastly Improved MIDI Mapping.
- A Bunch of New Internal Effects.
- And much more: Read a detailed description of what's new.
Also, the user manual has been rewritten from scratch. Hundreds of pages of comprehensive documentation and a new video tutorial specifically geared towards Renoise 2.5 usage. A new demo version with new tutorial songs is available to all Windows, Macintosh, and Linux users.