9th March 2010
Version 2.5 of Renoise has been released.
New features include:
- Pattern Matrix: A birds eye view and editor of the song.
- Cross Track Routing for "Meta Devices" and new devices like the "Signal Follower", which allows you to sidechain other tracks parameters.
- Plugin Grabber: Render Plugin Instruments to Renoise Instruments, Samples.
- Vastly Improved MIDI Mapping.
- A Bunch of New Internal Effects.
- And much more: Read a detailed description of what's new.
Also, the user manual has been rewritten from scratch. Hundreds of pages of comprehensive documentation and a new video tutorial specifically geared towards Renoise 2.5 usage. A new demo version with new tutorial songs is available to all Windows, Macintosh, and Linux users.
19 Mar 2012 Renoise 2.8 Final released
13 May 2011 Renoise 2.7 Released
21 Dec 2010 Renoise updated to v2.6.1
05 Nov 2010 Renoise 2.6 Released - Script Everything
09 Mar 2010 Renoise v2.5 released
17 Dec 2009 Renoise v2.5 Beta Now Available
27 May 2009 Renoise updated to v2.1
05 Jan 2009 Renoise 2.0 Release Candidate 2 released
05 Dec 2008 Renoise v2.0 Release Candidate 1 Now Available
15 Sep 2008 Renoise v2.0 announced (Beta available)
04 Feb 2008 Renoise v1.9.1 released (incl. Linux version)
17 Jan 2008 Renoise v1.9.1 beta released, with Linux Port
06 Nov 2007 Renoise v1.9 released
05 Mar 2007 Renoise version 1.8 released