rgc:audio z3ta+ v1.4 released
9th April 2004
9th April 2004
rgc:audio have updated z3ta+ to v1.4.
- Three new sound banks: BigTone Studios I and II and Trancemania II
Factory banks A, B and C are now replaced by three new banks by top sound designers, showing even more extended uses of z3ta+ features.
- Loadable Wavetable Sets - new stock waveforms can be created by using the Wavetable Set Creation utility. Programs using different wavetable sets can be mixed in a bank. z3ta+ will find and load the appropriate wavetable set when the program is selected on-the-fly.
- Loadable Oscillator USER Waveforms: z3ta+ can load the USER oscillator waveforms 1 to 6 from standard wave files (.wav). Up to six individual waveforms can be loaded per program, and then transformed by using the shaper as the internal waveform set. It is possible to load different waveforms in each preset. z3ta+ will find and reload the used waveforms when the program is selected on-the-fly. The wave files must be mono, up to 64k samples, in any samplerate.
- GATE effect on note 0: There’s a new Gate effect, which is triggered by sending MIDI Notes zero to z3ta+. Gate effect is performed before all effects, after voice mixing.
- Arpeggiator GATE mode. In this mode, the arpeggiator will be used to trigger the Gate effect instead of playing notes.
- Expanded Arpeggiator: Arpeggiator capacity has been expanded up to 200 MIDI patterns.
- 2x Oversampling: When the new 2x Oversampling option is turned on, z3ta+ will internally use the double of selected samplerate. As a result, warmer, smoother, more precise, ‘hardware-alike’ sounds will be created.
Other Related News
23 May 2007 sfZed updated to v0.8.1302 Apr 2007 sfZed updated to v0.8.1203 Jan 2006 sfZed v0.8.8 now available31 Aug 2005 sfZed v0.8.7 released31 May 2005 sfZed updated to v0.8.606 Apr 2005 Cakewalk announces retail version of z3ta+ Waveshaping Synthesizer21 Feb 2005 sfZed updated to v0.8.510 Jan 2005 sfZed v0.8.4 released12 Oct 2004 rgc:audio updates Pentagon I to v1.403 Jun 2004 rgc:audio sfz v1.9 released22 Apr 2004 rgc:audio sfz v1.4.1 released11 Apr 2004 rgc:audio sfz v1.3 released09 Apr 2004 rgc:audio z3ta+ v1.4 released28 Mar 2004 rgc:audio sfz v1.2.2 released08 Dec 2003 rgc:audio z3ta+ v1.3 released29 Nov 2003 rgc:audio sfz updated to v1.0.631 Oct 2003 rgc:audio sfz v1.0 and sfz+ beta released05 Sep 2003 rgc:audio sfz public beta released30 Aug 2003 rgc:audio z3ta+ updated to v1.213 Jul 2003 rgc:audio Pentagon I v1.3 released
04 Jul 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Cakewalk offers 50% off Music Creator, Z3TA+, Rapture, Dimension Pro and more30 May 2014 Audible Genius releases the Z3TA+ 2 Lesson Pack for Syntorial29 Apr 2014 Cakewalk updates Z3TA+ iOS for iPad to v1.1 - MIDI and performance enhancements28 Feb 2014 KVR Audio Readers' Choice Awards 2013 - The Results (Better Late Than Never!)21 Feb 2014 Cakewalk releases Z3TA+ for iOS23 Jan 2014 Cakewalk Announces Z3TA+ iOS Music Synthesizer for iPad23 Jan 2014 Xchange Market Platform releases Epix Bundle 1029 Nov 2013 #KVRDeal Expired Cakewalk Black Friday Specials: 50% off Z3TA+ 2 and 50% off Music Creator 6 Touch23 Sep 2013 Gibson Brands Announces Intention to Acquire Cakewalk Inc19 Sep 2013 Cakewalk seeks to hire Plug-in Developer18 Jun 2013 #KVRDeal Expired Cakewalk Z3ta+ 2 Promo: 30% Off16 Apr 2013 TranceTechnoSoundbanks.com launches with 16 Soundbanks, 5 Freeware Soundbanks and Intro Promotion05 Mar 2013 #KVRDeal Expired Cakewalk Pack for PC & Mac - Legendary Synthesis and Compression for $149/£119/€149 (Save $50)20 Dec 2012 Cakewalk updates Z3TA+ for Mac to v2.1.125 Sep 2012 Cakewalk releases SONAR X207 Aug 2012 Cakewalk releases Z3TA+ 2 Waveshaping Synthesizer for Mac VST3 and AU28 Jun 2012 Michael Hoover named new President of Cakewalk07 Feb 2012 MacWorld and NAMM 2012 Show Reports05 Oct 2011 Cakewalk updates Z3TA+ to v2.108 Aug 2011 Cakewalk releases Z3TA+ 2