9th April 2004
- Three new sound banks: BigTone Studios I and II and Trancemania II
Factory banks A, B and C are now replaced by three new banks by top sound designers, showing even more extended uses of z3ta+ features.
- Loadable Wavetable Sets - new stock waveforms can be created by using the Wavetable Set Creation utility. Programs using different wavetable sets can be mixed in a bank. z3ta+ will find and load the appropriate wavetable set when the program is selected on-the-fly.
- Loadable Oscillator USER Waveforms: z3ta+ can load the USER oscillator waveforms 1 to 6 from standard wave files (.wav). Up to six individual waveforms can be loaded per program, and then transformed by using the shaper as the internal waveform set. It is possible to load different waveforms in each preset. z3ta+ will find and reload the used waveforms when the program is selected on-the-fly. The wave files must be mono, up to 64k samples, in any samplerate.
- GATE effect on note 0: There’s a new Gate effect, which is triggered by sending MIDI Notes zero to z3ta+. Gate effect is performed before all effects, after voice mixing.
- Arpeggiator GATE mode. In this mode, the arpeggiator will be used to trigger the Gate effect instead of playing notes.
- Expanded Arpeggiator: Arpeggiator capacity has been expanded up to 200 MIDI patterns.
- 2x Oversampling: When the new 2x Oversampling option is turned on, z3ta+ will internally use the double of selected samplerate. As a result, warmer, smoother, more precise, ‘hardware-alike’ sounds will be created.
23 May 2007 sfZed updated to v0.8.13
02 Apr 2007 sfZed updated to v0.8.12
03 Jan 2006 sfZed v0.8.8 now available
31 Aug 2005 sfZed v0.8.7 released
31 May 2005 sfZed updated to v0.8.6
21 Feb 2005 sfZed updated to v0.8.5
10 Jan 2005 sfZed v0.8.4 released
12 Oct 2004 rgc:audio updates Pentagon I to v1.4
03 Jun 2004 rgc:audio sfz v1.9 released
22 Apr 2004 rgc:audio sfz v1.4.1 released
11 Apr 2004 rgc:audio sfz v1.3 released
09 Apr 2004 rgc:audio z3ta+ v1.4 released
28 Mar 2004 rgc:audio sfz v1.2.2 released
08 Dec 2003 rgc:audio z3ta+ v1.3 released
29 Nov 2003 rgc:audio sfz updated to v1.0.6
31 Oct 2003 rgc:audio sfz v1.0 and sfz+ beta released
05 Sep 2003 rgc:audio sfz public beta released
30 Aug 2003 rgc:audio z3ta+ updated to v1.2
13 Jul 2003 rgc:audio Pentagon I v1.3 released
20 Dec 2012 Cakewalk updates Z3TA+ for Mac to v2.1.1
25 Sep 2012 Cakewalk releases SONAR X2
28 Jun 2012 Michael Hoover named new President of Cakewalk
07 Feb 2012 MacWorld and NAMM 2012 Show Reports
05 Oct 2011 Cakewalk updates Z3TA+ to v2.1
08 Aug 2011 Cakewalk releases Z3TA+ 2
13 Jun 2007 Cakewalk updates z3ta+ to v1.5.3
21 Mar 2007 Cakewalk releases z3ta+ v1.5 (incl. x64)
07 Dec 2006 Cakewalk announces Holiday Giveaway Extravaganza
20 Nov 2006 Sound-Ideology releases Trance Xtremes for z3ta+