23rd April 2003
New in v1.1:
- Reduced CPU usage.
- Faster loading time.
- CPU saving using envelopes (DXi).
- 128 new presets!
- Alternative Tunings and Microtuning using native Scala .scl flexible files.
- MIDI Arpeggiator.
- Smoothed Waveshaper.
- New GUI library [Improved performance/reduced resource usage].
- Drag and Drop Program, Bank and Tuning definition files.
- Readout indicators and Keyboard Support for all RANGE controls.
- Programs Menu by right clicking selected Bank letter.
- Selected Program Number is shown.
- Filters LINK mode.
- EG curves display shape, MIDI Learnable.
- LFO range doubled + new LFO mode: one shot.
- Effects Bypass.
- Enhanced modulation effects.
- New Progressive Decimator, Reverb, Compressor and Limiter.
- Enhanced performance of Eq.
- microHost support for 88.2 kHz and 96 kHz samplerates.
- Banks change from some keyboards works now (DXi only).
- NRPN parameters support.
- .128 files can be dropped over z3ta+ GUI.
- Readout is now displayed when controls are adjusted using PC keyboard.
- PC keyboard works now on the waveshaper RANGE controls too.
- Amp eg clicked when in DRAFT Eq mode.
- GUI gets garbled when changing windows colour depth.
- X-Y, Analyzer and Waveshaper windows don't adjust the size when changing Windows title bar size.
- It is not possible to modulate a Osc-Level with a square-shape LFO in NORMAL render mode.
- Program Changes using the GUI makes a click in some patches.
- EGs don’t work when Amount is set to –1 (fully down).
- DXi version doesn't receive bank changes with some bank change mode settings.
- Ribbon does steal control focus when clicked.
- microHost icon was Pentagon I with ‘some’ Pentagon I versions installed and under some colour depths/resolutions.
- microHost crashed when using ‘File…Exit’ menu when using certain ASIO drivers (not when using the X to close the window).
23 May 2007 sfZed updated to v0.8.13
02 Apr 2007 sfZed updated to v0.8.12
03 Jan 2006 sfZed v0.8.8 now available
31 Aug 2005 sfZed v0.8.7 released
31 May 2005 sfZed updated to v0.8.6
21 Feb 2005 sfZed updated to v0.8.5
10 Jan 2005 sfZed v0.8.4 released
12 Oct 2004 rgc:audio updates Pentagon I to v1.4
03 Jun 2004 rgc:audio sfz v1.9 released
22 Apr 2004 rgc:audio sfz v1.4.1 released
11 Apr 2004 rgc:audio sfz v1.3 released
09 Apr 2004 rgc:audio z3ta+ v1.4 released
28 Mar 2004 rgc:audio sfz v1.2.2 released
08 Dec 2003 rgc:audio z3ta+ v1.3 released
29 Nov 2003 rgc:audio sfz updated to v1.0.6
31 Oct 2003 rgc:audio sfz v1.0 and sfz+ beta released
05 Sep 2003 rgc:audio sfz public beta released
30 Aug 2003 rgc:audio z3ta+ updated to v1.2
13 Jul 2003 rgc:audio Pentagon I v1.3 released
20 Dec 2012 Cakewalk updates Z3TA+ for Mac to v2.1.1
25 Sep 2012 Cakewalk releases SONAR X2
28 Jun 2012 Michael Hoover named new President of Cakewalk
07 Feb 2012 MacWorld and NAMM 2012 Show Reports
05 Oct 2011 Cakewalk updates Z3TA+ to v2.1
08 Aug 2011 Cakewalk releases Z3TA+ 2
13 Jun 2007 Cakewalk updates z3ta+ to v1.5.3
21 Mar 2007 Cakewalk releases z3ta+ v1.5 (incl. x64)
07 Dec 2006 Cakewalk announces Holiday Giveaway Extravaganza
20 Nov 2006 Sound-Ideology releases Trance Xtremes for z3ta+