rgcAudio have released v1.1 of z3ta+. A brief new feature/change list follows, the full release notes can be found here.
New in v1.1:
- Reduced CPU usage.
- Faster loading time.
- CPU saving using envelopes (DXi).
- 128 new presets!
- Alternative Tunings and Microtuning using native Scala .scl flexible files.
- MIDI Arpeggiator.
- Smoothed Waveshaper.
- New GUI library [Improved performance/reduced resource usage].
- Drag and Drop Program, Bank and Tuning definition files.
- Readout indicators and Keyboard Support for all RANGE controls.
- Programs Menu by right clicking selected Bank letter.
- Selected Program Number is shown.
- Filters LINK mode.
- EG curves display shape, MIDI Learnable.
- LFO range doubled + new LFO mode: one shot.
- Effects Bypass.
- Enhanced modulation effects.
- New Progressive Decimator, Reverb, Compressor and Limiter.
- Enhanced performance of Eq.
- microHost support for 88.2 kHz and 96 kHz samplerates.
- Banks change from some keyboards works now (DXi only).
- NRPN parameters support.
- .128 files can be dropped over z3ta+ GUI.
- Readout is now displayed when controls are adjusted using PC keyboard.
- PC keyboard works now on the waveshaper RANGE controls too.
- Amp eg clicked when in DRAFT Eq mode.
- GUI gets garbled when changing windows colour depth.
- X-Y, Analyzer and Waveshaper windows don't adjust the size when changing Windows title bar size.
- It is not possible to modulate a Osc-Level with a square-shape LFO in NORMAL render mode.
- Program Changes using the GUI makes a click in some patches.
- EGs don’t work when Amount is set to –1 (fully down).
- DXi version doesn't receive bank changes with some bank change mode settings.
- Ribbon does steal control focus when clicked.
- microHost icon was Pentagon I with ‘some’ Pentagon I versions installed and under some colour depths/resolutions.
- microHost crashed when using ‘File…Exit’ menu when using certain ASIO drivers (not when using the X to close the window).