rgcAudio z3ta+ v1.1 released
23rd April 2003
23rd April 2003
rgcAudio have released v1.1 of z3ta+. A brief new feature/change list follows, the full release notes can be found here.
New in v1.1:
- Reduced CPU usage.
- Faster loading time.
- CPU saving using envelopes (DXi).
- 128 new presets!
- Alternative Tunings and Microtuning using native Scala .scl flexible files.
- MIDI Arpeggiator.
- Smoothed Waveshaper.
- New GUI library [Improved performance/reduced resource usage].
- Drag and Drop Program, Bank and Tuning definition files.
- Readout indicators and Keyboard Support for all RANGE controls.
- Programs Menu by right clicking selected Bank letter.
- Selected Program Number is shown.
- Filters LINK mode.
- EG curves display shape, MIDI Learnable.
- LFO range doubled + new LFO mode: one shot.
- Effects Bypass.
- Enhanced modulation effects.
- New Progressive Decimator, Reverb, Compressor and Limiter.
- Enhanced performance of Eq.
- microHost support for 88.2 kHz and 96 kHz samplerates.
- Banks change from some keyboards works now (DXi only).
- NRPN parameters support.
- .128 files can be dropped over z3ta+ GUI.
- Readout is now displayed when controls are adjusted using PC keyboard.
- PC keyboard works now on the waveshaper RANGE controls too.
- Amp eg clicked when in DRAFT Eq mode.
- GUI gets garbled when changing windows colour depth.
- X-Y, Analyzer and Waveshaper windows don't adjust the size when changing Windows title bar size.
- It is not possible to modulate a Osc-Level with a square-shape LFO in NORMAL render mode.
- Program Changes using the GUI makes a click in some patches.
- EGs don’t work when Amount is set to –1 (fully down).
- DXi version doesn't receive bank changes with some bank change mode settings.
- Ribbon does steal control focus when clicked.
- microHost icon was Pentagon I with ‘some’ Pentagon I versions installed and under some colour depths/resolutions.
- microHost crashed when using ‘File…Exit’ menu when using certain ASIO drivers (not when using the X to close the window).
Other Related News
23 May 2007 sfZed updated to v0.8.1302 Apr 2007 sfZed updated to v0.8.1203 Jan 2006 sfZed v0.8.8 now available31 Aug 2005 sfZed v0.8.7 released31 May 2005 sfZed updated to v0.8.606 Apr 2005 Cakewalk announces retail version of z3ta+ Waveshaping Synthesizer21 Feb 2005 sfZed updated to v0.8.510 Jan 2005 sfZed v0.8.4 released12 Oct 2004 rgc:audio updates Pentagon I to v1.403 Jun 2004 rgc:audio sfz v1.9 released22 Apr 2004 rgc:audio sfz v1.4.1 released11 Apr 2004 rgc:audio sfz v1.3 released09 Apr 2004 rgc:audio z3ta+ v1.4 released28 Mar 2004 rgc:audio sfz v1.2.2 released08 Dec 2003 rgc:audio z3ta+ v1.3 released29 Nov 2003 rgc:audio sfz updated to v1.0.631 Oct 2003 rgc:audio sfz v1.0 and sfz+ beta released05 Sep 2003 rgc:audio sfz public beta released30 Aug 2003 rgc:audio z3ta+ updated to v1.213 Jul 2003 rgc:audio Pentagon I v1.3 released
04 Jul 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Cakewalk offers 50% off Music Creator, Z3TA+, Rapture, Dimension Pro and more30 May 2014 Audible Genius releases the Z3TA+ 2 Lesson Pack for Syntorial29 Apr 2014 Cakewalk updates Z3TA+ iOS for iPad to v1.1 - MIDI and performance enhancements28 Feb 2014 KVR Audio Readers' Choice Awards 2013 - The Results (Better Late Than Never!)21 Feb 2014 Cakewalk releases Z3TA+ for iOS23 Jan 2014 Cakewalk Announces Z3TA+ iOS Music Synthesizer for iPad23 Jan 2014 Xchange Market Platform releases Epix Bundle 1029 Nov 2013 #KVRDeal Expired Cakewalk Black Friday Specials: 50% off Z3TA+ 2 and 50% off Music Creator 6 Touch23 Sep 2013 Gibson Brands Announces Intention to Acquire Cakewalk Inc19 Sep 2013 Cakewalk seeks to hire Plug-in Developer18 Jun 2013 #KVRDeal Expired Cakewalk Z3ta+ 2 Promo: 30% Off16 Apr 2013 TranceTechnoSoundbanks.com launches with 16 Soundbanks, 5 Freeware Soundbanks and Intro Promotion05 Mar 2013 #KVRDeal Expired Cakewalk Pack for PC & Mac - Legendary Synthesis and Compression for $149/£119/€149 (Save $50)20 Dec 2012 Cakewalk updates Z3TA+ for Mac to v2.1.125 Sep 2012 Cakewalk releases SONAR X207 Aug 2012 Cakewalk releases Z3TA+ 2 Waveshaping Synthesizer for Mac VST3 and AU28 Jun 2012 Michael Hoover named new President of Cakewalk07 Feb 2012 MacWorld and NAMM 2012 Show Reports05 Oct 2011 Cakewalk updates Z3TA+ to v2.108 Aug 2011 Cakewalk releases Z3TA+ 2