28th February 2014
Rig::Sonics has released Mid/Side Controller, an audio encoder-decoder plug-in for mid-side processing. It is available as 32-bit and 64-bit versions for Windows and OS X (VST & AU).
Mid/Side Controller is able to split the incoming stereo audio signal into its mid and side components and gives control over their gain. You can separately adjust the gain of the side components.
- Mid/side encoding & decoding.
- Gives you control over the gain of the mid and side components of a stereo track.
- Allows you to enhance, shrink and displace the stereo image. Even it's possible to create asymmetric stereo images.
- A/B comparisons.
- Side channels swapping (phase flipping).
- Link/unlink faders of side signals.
- Mid or side solo listening.
- Operating Systems: Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP / OS X 10.6+.
- Formats: Windows (VST) / OS X (VST and Audio Units).
- ZIP archive including .dll file for Windows respectively .component and .vst files for OS X.
- All plug-ins are available as 32-bit and 64-bit version.