Rigid Audio has announced Kontakt GUI Maker v2.
KGM v2 is going to be rewritten from scratch to eliminate all the current little design quirks. The whole program and layout is going to be modular, thus allowing a ten-times greater flexibility in terms of Kontakt instrument design.
KGM v2 will allow you to work with "building blocks" and modules to shape your Kontakt instrument.
KGM V2 confirmed features:
- Designed for Kontakt 5.7.
- True installer (Win/OS X).
- No manual installing or copying of files. KGM v2 does all this for you.
- Works with Windows and Mac OS (OS X Sierra / High Sierra is supported).
- Fully scalable window (no more cheesy screen zooming).
- Project management.
- Modular architecture with interconnectable modules (see above picture).
- Module library with drag and drop.
- GUI modules (slider, table, knob etc.).
- Math modules (subtract, add, divide etc.).
- Helper modules (rescale, filter, invert etc.).
- Object property window.
- Exchangeable callback modules (on note, on controller, on release and so on).
- Step-sequencer (mono/poly).
- Filebrowser support (NKA files).
- Function support.
- Support for arrays (+ loading and saving).
- Realtime effects sequencing / modulation.
- Dynamic image menu generation.
- Unison / mono and legato modes.
- Gliding / portamento support.
- Complete set of effect modules (including new Kontakt 5.7 effects).
- Full control over envelopes and LFO objects.
- Supports Kontakt 5.7 screen sizes.
- XY-pad support.
- No need to use template Kontakt instruments (guided Kontakt instrument design).
- Factory library with around 200 pre-made GUI items.
- Expandable user library / script archive.
Kontakt GUI Maker v2 will be released in April/May 2018. A fully licensed Kontakt 5.7 is required. It will retail for $169.99.
It can be pre-ordered until the 1st of February 2018 for $39.99.
More information and pre-ordering: rigid-audio.com/kgmv2.html