1st February 2010
RML Labs has updated SAWStudio and SAWStudioLite to v4.9a.
- Enhanced code to better resolve network file paths to avoid missing file error messages on SAWStudio remotes when first connecting or opening files.
- Enhanced code to allow drive substitution on slaves when opening files from host. If the slave does not have a matching drive as the host, the drive letter will be substituted from the default session path in the path setup dialog.
- Enhanced the MultiTrack Slide Entry Data function (Shift-Right-Drag) to respond to number-selected tracks for multiple track editing operation. You can cancel the group editing temporarily for this function by using the Alt-Key along with the Shift-Right-Drag to perform the operation.
- The current Shade name in use, if any, is now displayed in the Shades/Open menu option.
Eq Plugin and Echo Plugin v3.1:
- Enhanced code pertaining to SAC.
- Fixed code when using the Fx Bypass switch with multiple channels selected to only update the switch bypass condition on channels with patched plugins.
- Changed code to help with activating another application on the first click when switching from SAWStudio.
- Fixed code to extract region name, instead of filename, as the base name for new regions created by Alt-Left-Clicking a marked MT Entry and dropping a new entry on the MT.
- Fixed code in the message dialog windows which could have chopped titlebar message text short under certain conditions.
Echo Plugin v3.1:
- Fixed code to properly dissolve FeedBack delays as they near -infinity db.
07 Oct 2009 RML Labs updates SAWStudioBasic to v2.2
21 Jul 2009 RML Labs updates SAWStudio to v4.7
19 Feb 2009 RML Labs updates SAWStudioBasic to v1.9
16 Jan 2006 SAWStudio & Lite v3.9j (Basic v1.4j) released
17 Jan 2008 Solid State Logic releases Pro-Convert