1st October 2012
rncbc.org has announced that Qtractor 0.5.6 (Golf Tango) is now available.
- LV2 State Files support (NEW).
- Unused files clean-up removal (NEW).
- Edit/Insert empty range (NEW).
- MIME Document types and icons (NEW).
- Improved plug-in state resilience (FIX).
- French and Japanese translations (NEW).
Qtractor is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application written in C++ with the Qt4 framework. Target platform is Linux, where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK) for audio and the Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA) for MIDI are the main infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.
Qtractor is free, open-source software, distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2 or later.
01 Mar 2013 rncbc.org releases Vee One Suite 0.3.2
08 Feb 2013 rncbc.org releases Vee One Suite 0.3.1