- New View/Options.../Plugins/Experimental/Show plug-ins on track list/left pane option is in effect on tracks that are tall enough in height for their plug-ins list to fit on the Bus column.
- Fixed a day-zero bug over the MIDI Insert (Send/Return) pseudo plug-in, which was duplicating MIDI events onto the next LV2 plug-in in chain, causing strange hanging notes, mutes, re-triggering and what not.
- MIDI track and clip note min/max range display now fixed.
- MIDI Program Change events (PC) now have their proper program number as parameter, instead of value, on the internal MIDI event representation.
- Merging MIDI clips while on SMF Format 0 has been fixed: was merging always onto the same MIDI channel (2), most often the wrong one, resulting in an empty or blank clip.
- When importing from standard MIDI files (SMF), set track names from Mtrk TRACKNAME meta-events instead of filename.
- Avoid asking to save as to existing or just newly created clip file-names, whenever possible.
- Disable singleton/unique application instance setup logic when the display server platform is not X11.
- Whether to use native file browser/requester dialogs is now an effective option when launching under NSM session management (was once disabled initially).
- Content files are now saved as symlinks when saving to JACK and/or NSM session directories/folders.
- Trying to get CC14 MSB+LSB (course+fine) running status on, no matter whether each pairing event are under 200ms apart. - Possible VST plug-in GUI re-parenting hack/fix on Qt5/Xcb.
Qtractor is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application written in C++ with the Qt framework. Target platform is Linux, where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK) for audio and the Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA) for MIDI are the main infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.
See also: www.rncbc.org/drupal/node/1899