22nd December 2012
rncbc.org has announced the third public release of the Vee One Suite of old-school software instruments for Linux, featuring synthv1, a polyphonic synthesizer, samplv1, a polyphonic sampler and drumkv1, a drum-kit sampler.
All instruments include:
- A pure stand-alone JACK client with JACK-session and both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI input support;
- A LV2 instrument plug-in.
Notable changes for this release:
- Sample loop points (start, end) support added (samplv1).
- Dropped all SSE dummy build optimization flags as they were making more harm than real good, performance wise.
- GUI layout moved from a toolbox into a stacked tab widget; also, a status-bar has been added at the bottom display.
- LV2 Atom/MIDI event processing is now official, a replacement for the formerly deprecated LV2 Event/MIDI specification.
- Added dirty checking also on switching from unnamed presets.
- JACK stand-alone: preset loader initialization fix.
See also: rncbc.org
18 Jul 2013 rncbc.org updates Qtractor to v0.5.10
31 May 2013 rncbc.org releases Vee One Suite 0.3.3
01 Mar 2013 rncbc.org releases Vee One Suite 0.3.2
08 Feb 2013 rncbc.org releases Vee One Suite 0.3.1