1st March 2013
rncbc.org aka Rui Nuno Capela, has announced the release another batch for the Vee One Suite of old-school software instruments, including synthv1, a polyphonic synthesizer, samplv1, a polyphonic sampler and drumkv1, a drum-kit sampler.
They come in a duality of forms:
- A pure stand-alone JACK client with JACK-session and both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI input support;
- A LV2 instrument plugin.
Changes in 0.3.2:
- Pitch-bend, mod-wheel and LFO pitch range internal fixes.
- LV2 state save flags now forced to be portable POD.
- Sustain/damper pedal switch (MIDI CC#64) support added. (synthv1, samplv1).
- Color palette hack on Qt5 dark themes.
01 Mar 2013 rncbc.org releases Vee One Suite 0.3.2
08 Feb 2013 rncbc.org releases Vee One Suite 0.3.1