18th July 2013
Audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer.
Changes for 0.5.10:
- Default drum-key note names are now properly showing on MIDI tracks that are assigned to known drum/percussive instrument patches (e.g. SoundFont 2 (.sf2) bank 128).
- Time display format (frames, clock-time or BBT) may now be changed from the context-menu on any time entry spin-box.
- LV2 plugin support is now tightly tied to liblilv; the same tie applies to LV2 plugin UI support and libsuil and vice-versa.
- Mixer buses racks (i.e. left/input and right/output panes) are now both kept fixed-width when whole mixer window is resized.
- Unconditional LV2 Dyn(amic)-manifest support has been added.
- Main track-view Edit/Insert,Remove/Range dialog is now being introduced with optional applicability to Clips, Loop, Punch in/out, Automation, Tempo-map and/or Markers.
- New range removal editing tool, split/moving clips backward at the specified edit-head/tail interval (Edit/Remove/Range, Track Range)--by Tuomas Airaksinen, thanks.
- Andy Fitzsimon's original icon from opencliparts.org makes it through as the default standard scalable format (SVG).
- Automation's back in effect on Track/Export Tracks.../Audio.
- Reversed shift/ctrl keyboard modifier roles on middle-button clicking over the main track and MIDI clip editor views (aka. piano-roll) in regression to original old semantics.
- Color selection actions now have a brand new palette icon.
- Make sure main track-view and MIDI clip editor selection is only cleared on specific discrete commands.
- Try keeping the original session file in most recent files menu list, despite current version auto-incremental backup mode is in effect.
- Fixed non-zero clip offsets upon tempo/time-scale changes.
- Some sympathy to extreme dark color (read black) schemes is now indulged on empty backgrounds.
Qtractor is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application written in C++ with the Qt4 framework. Target platform is Linux, where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK) for audio and the Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA) for MIDI are the main infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.
18 Jul 2013 rncbc.org updates Qtractor to v0.5.10
31 May 2013 rncbc.org releases Vee One Suite 0.3.3
01 Mar 2013 rncbc.org releases Vee One Suite 0.3.2
08 Feb 2013 rncbc.org releases Vee One Suite 0.3.1