Changes for 0.5.9:
- Auto-incremental version numbering of backup session files; brand new versioning mode option added.
- Fixed one long as ever MIDI file export bug, which was about washing all self-induced MIDI bank-select (CC#0, CC#32) and program-change (PC#) events into MIDI channel 1, regardless of the source track/channel.
- Fixed initial sample-rate settlement on plugin chains for all tracks and buses whenever a session file original sample-rate differs from the current audio device engine (ie. JACK).
- New German (de) translation added.
- Now accepting JACK transport tempo and time-signature changes while in slave transport mode.
- Fix ref-count and auto-removal of created files that result from clip merge/export when session is closed but not saved.
- MIDI track instrument bank/program selection, from plugin UIs that support it, is now effectively and complete.
- Custom connections for dedicated audio outputs from all plugin chains in MIDI tracks or buses are back in business, hopefully restored gain on session load (ticket by yuba, thanks).
- Track Properties dialog now dirty after any plugin related change.
- Tempo Map/Markers dialog is not set initially dirty anymore.
- Audio buses plugin state's persistence were found AWOL: while being properly saved as usual, were being restored to default on every session reload.
- NSM (Non Session Management) support is being introduced.
- The MIDI clip editor (aka. piano-roll) gets a brand new re-scale mode: ctrl+dragging the right edge of a note now re-scales all times and duration of all the subsequent selected notes.
- The new MIDI clip editor re-scale mode also applicable to event values (eg. note velocities, pitch-bend), while Ctrl+dragging the edges of an event vertical bar.
- VST plugin (GUI) idle timer makes a comeback.
- Hard-wired LV2 UI selection order for plugins which supply more than one option (lv2_external_ui gets always honored first then, as provided via libsuil, X11, GTK and last but not least, Qt4).
Qtractor is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application written in C++ with the Qt4 framework. Target platform is Linux, where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK) for audio and the Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA) for MIDI are the main infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.
18 Jul 2013 rncbc.org updates Qtractor to v0.5.10
31 May 2013 rncbc.org releases Vee One Suite 0.3.3
01 Mar 2013 rncbc.org releases Vee One Suite 0.3.2
08 Feb 2013 rncbc.org releases Vee One Suite 0.3.1