7th April 2014
synthv1 old-school poly-synth.
samplv1 old-school poly-sampler.
drumkv1 old-school drum-kit sampler.
rncbc.org has updated the Vee One Suite of old-school software instruments for Linux to version 0.4.1:
All three still available in dual form:
- A pure stand-alone JACK client with JACK-session, NSM (Non session management) and both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI input support;
- A LV2 instrument plugin.
Changes for this ("proto-beta bis") release:
- once so called 'Noise' wave-shapes are now being made a lot more deterministic, read idempotent.
- fully alias-free/band-limited wavetable oscillators are now in place, making it a better virtual-analog synthesizer (esp. for running sample-rates below 96kHz; synthv1 only).
- late optimizations to basic wave-table oscillators.
- make sure the LV2 plugin back-end always builds first, before its respective LV2 UI front-end client.