30th September 2013
rncbc.org has updated the Vee One Suite of old-school software instruments for Linux to version 0.3.5:
- synthv1 - Old-school polyphonic synthesizer.
- samplv1 - Old-school polyphonic sampler.
- drumkv1 - Old-school drum-kit sampler.
All three are made available in dual form:
- A pure stand-alone JACK client with JACK-session, NSM (Non session management) and both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI input support;
- A LV2 instrument plugin.
- First attempt on separating the DSP code from UI as run-time objects, effective for the LV2 plug-in deploy.
- MIDI channel filter switch is now introduced.
- Fixed uninstall target make rule.
- Mono(phonic) mode switch is now being introduced.
- Another minor fix to note-off fast-release.