12th February 2014
Rob Papen has released RP-Amod, a dual modulation effect, as a free extra for all Rob Papen customers.
A modulator is a term that is used in synthesizers. They are various types of settings that can change and alter a sound. With RP-Amod you can use its modulators to alter your audio in different ways.
They have added 'Phaser', 'Flanger', 'Chorus', 'Ensemble' and 'Tremelo', which are classic audio modulation FX. What differs with RP-Amod from these classic versions, is that you can also 'tempo sync' them to your music, and you can use two FX at the same time in various routing configurations. These routing options are not only in serial and parallel, but you can also 'filter split' the audio signal ahead of going to both of the FX.
RP-Amod can spice up your vocal track, liven an instrument and even beef up your drums or drum-loops.
- Presets in various style banks.
- Preset / Bank menu with Quick Browser, Favorites & Recent, etc. functions.
- Main section with: Bypass, Mix, Volume, Send, Readout display and ECS (External MIDI Controller Setup).
- Send button is 'global' and should be used in FX send mixer setup.
- Routing controls how the 2 modulation units are connected:
- Filter Split, using either 6, 12 or 24 db low pass / high pass filters. The filters frequency is set by the split frequency dial.
- Audio Modulation 1 & 2 with Sync, Volume Mix control.
- Audio Pan and Pan Modulation inside each Audio Modulation module.
- FX Types:
- Tape Chorus.
- Tape Flanger.
- Analogue Phaser.
- Back Panel: The back panel shows you the credits, version and registration information. It is also the place to make changes to general control settings for RP-AMod.
Pricing & Availability
If you have registered one or more RP products, you can request the RP-Amod fx plug-in for free.
- Win: 32 & 64-bit VST for: Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8.
- Mac: 32 & 64-bit AU and VST and AAX for OS X 10.6 or higher.
It uses a serial/license system with activation system. A 2nd serial for 2nd computer/laptop is available after you have registered the product's original serial/license.
29 Nov 2012 Rob Papen releases "RP-Distort RE" for Reason
16 Nov 2012 Rob Papen updates SubBoomBass to v1.1.2
04 Oct 2012 Rob Papen updates Predator to v1.6.3
31 Aug 2012 Rob Papen releases "Predator - RE" for Reason
29 Mar 2012 Rob Papen releases Blade - Additive Synth
14 Mar 2012 Rob Papen updates Punch Drum Synth to v1.0.3
11 Jan 2012 Rob Papen Albino for Mac updated to v3.1.5
20 Dec 2011 Rob Papen updates Predator to v1.6.2
07 Oct 2013 Rob Papen Blue 45% Off
14 Jan 2013 Time+Space Rob Papen Deals for Existing Users
10 Aug 2012 Rob Papen - 9 products in 7 Years
20 Apr 2010 Pro-Sounds releases Tau Trance for Predator