Rob Papen has updated Punch to version 1.0.2.
- You can set an external sample folder. To do so click on the "Menu" button in the sample file screen, here you can set the external sample folder, and also toggle between Punch's sample folder and this external sample folder.
- Mute & solo functions. In the mixer screen, if you click on the drum labels you can turn on / off mute or solo any drum, or reset all the drums to normal status.
- Better memory usage.
- File button in the pattern manager screen which opens up the file manager in the pattern folder, so you can delete, rename folders, etc.
- Added sample pitch & amp decay curves.
- You can now load in 32 bit wav files.
- Compatible with Mac Lion.
- A few new presets inside the Dance 2, Filmscore and VoltageDisciple bank.