Rob Papen has released an update for SubBoomBass 2 with some new features, new presets and bug fixes.
Check out the new SubBoomBass 2 videos: YouTube.com/watch?v=CPsaSE3N3E4
- You can now drop & drag dials onto destination (the mod matrix, free envelope / LFO and XY modulation).
- If you set modulation via right click menu, it now opens up appropriate screen, i.e. if you set a control to be modulated by XY, it opens up the XY screen.
- In Sequencer / Mod screen, the mouse scrollwheel changes values i.e. you put it over the sequencer step volume, moving the mouse scrollwheel up / down changes it. NOTE: not all music programs support mouse wheel.
- Other small fixes & improvements.
- BANK 01 Sequence Presets 03: seq- A Construct, seq- Dong PickBass, seq- Lost Bass, seq- Room Box, seq- System 22, seq- Tomaten Soep, seq- Tomaten Split, seq- Yeah SSB2.
- BANK 02 Sub-Basses Presets 02: sub- HowTaiko, sub- Pok Real, sub- Real 4 swirl, sub- Ting Subz, sub- Vin Gasoline Fall, sub- Vin Gasoline.
- BANK 03 Bass Presets 05: bass- A Stick, bass- HammerString, bass- OwWaWa, bass- PWM and Sub, bass- SpringSlap Dark, bass- SpringSlap Chorus, bass- SpringSlap, bass- Tarantino, bass- Mid Ranger, bass- Warp.
- BANK 05 JoMal 02: seq- DownDirty JoMal, seq- Orion JoMal, seq- Rapscal JoMal, seq- YoStud JoMal.
SubBoomBass 2 is available now for €99 / $99. The upgrade from SubBoomBass to SubBoomBass 2 is €39 / $39.