12th March 2008
Rob Papen has announced Predator v1.5. This free update for registered users is planned for release in April/May 2008. It holds many new presets but also an extensive "bank editor" and a lot of small detail improvements.
Short list new features:
- Bank editor added with extensive features (also scroll wheel added and increased keyboard controls).
- Right mouse menu has new functions, including direct entry of values.
- Greatly expanded Arp screen functions, including multiple selections, keyboard entry and 4 special tie-modes.
- Added vowel filter.
- Number of modulation slots increased from 4 to 8.
- Oscillators and Filter output can now be use as modulation sources, allowing very flexible modular setups.
- Chord strumming added, with timing in milliseconds or synced to the tempo.
- 3 New FX - Cabinet simulator (4 types) , Multi-distortion (11 types) and Auto-wah filter.
- Vocoder sample limit increased.
- Delay length: now you can set them in milliseconds as well as synced to the tempo.
- Added FX idle CPU saving: now if no sound output the FX are turned off so reducing idle CPU usage.
- Added 32x oversampling mode.
- Lots of bug fixes and minor updates.
- Load of new presets.