Albino 2 update features:
- Arpeggiator with features like:
- 32 steps rhythm sequencer with "velocity values" or "tie" and "off" function for each step.
- Several modes including a chord mode, modulation mode, up, down, up/down, up/down+, down/up, down/up+, as played and random mode.
- Keyboard retrigger on/off for the pattern.
- Swing function.
- Velocity of pattern or keyboard velocity mix knob.
- Save, load, copy, paste, init functions for the complete arpeggiator settings.
- New preset browser.
- More than 1250 high quality RP presets.
- Chord memory mode, with the setting saved within a preset.
- Oscillator SYNC option in Analog Oscillator 2 and 4.
- New digital spectrum waveforms.
- Spread function for ultra fat detune sounds.
- New Flanger FX.
- Oscillators activity led.
- Stereo panning knob in Phaser FX.
- Additional new Chorus.
- New GUI.
- Keyboard velocity response curve.
- Microtuning for different scales, Indian, Arabic and more.
The Albino 2 will be sold in all major music stores (distributed by Time+Space, EastWest, BestService, Estrad Musik, Chandracom, Electric Factory, AudioChocolate and Internet Corporation) and available for online purchase from the LinPlug website for €199 EUR, the US$ price is to be announced.
Upgrade from Albino 1 is €39 Euro ($49 USD outside the EU), but the upgrade is free for people who purchased after 31st October 2003.