"Rob Papen was clear that the new features should be top notch, creative and again focus highly on usability and music making. Together with his ideas and the wishes of his users, Rob and LinPlug mastermind Peter Linsener created Albino 2!"
The price of Albino 2 remains the same as the original version - £132.95 and a downloadable upgrade will be available to original Albino owners for 39 EUR (From RobPapen.com or LinPlug.com). A FREE upgrade will be available to users who purchased Albino after October 2003.
New features in Albino 2:
- Arpeggiator with stunning features like:
- 32 steps rhythm sequencer with "velocity values" or "tie" and "off" function for each step.
- Several modes including a chord mode, modulation mode, up, down, up/down, up/down+, down/up, down/up+, as played and random mode.
- Keyboard retrigger on/off for the pattern.
- Swing function.
- Velocity of pattern or keyboard velocity mix knob.
- Save, load, copy, paste, init functions for the complete arpeggiator settings.
- New preset browser.
- More than 1100 high quality RP presets.
- Chord memory mode, with the setting saved within a preset.
- Oscillator SYNC option in Analog Oscillator 2 and 4.
- New digital spectrum waveforms.
- Spread function for ultra fat detune sounds.
- New Flanger FX.
- Oscillators activity LED.
- Stereo panning knob in Phaser FX.
- Additional new Chorus.
- New GUI [View a 3D render]
- Keyboard velocity curve respond.
- Microtuning for different scales, indian, arabic etc.