28th July 2008
The Receptor compatible versions of Rob Papen's BLUE and Predator have been updated and are now available for download for Receptor owners on Plugorama.
The Predator update contains minor bug fixes but the BLUE update (to v1.7) brings the Receptor compatible version up to date with the Windows version and so features the same new features including Unison, Chord memory with strum and Ensemble and Compressor FX and 400 new presets.
BLUE v1.7 new features and improvements:
- Increased Audio Quality with less CPU usage.
- Much improved envelope code, making envelopes punchier and removing occasional envelope aliasing noise.
- Arpeggiator and sequencer: keyboard entry mode via menu, allowing to enter notes by playing them.
- Added Ensemble and Compressor effect.
- Optimized Amp FX (50% less CPU) and, to a lesser extent, other effects.
- Increase the resolution of the modulating effects (chorus, flanger, etc.).
- FX commands: allows you to copy, paste, clear, swap, randomize, load & save fx.
- Chord memory: this has 4 modes, off, learn, play & alt + strum timing.
- Unison 2 / 4 / 6 with detuning.
- Oversampling 16x added.
- More than 400 new presets, using all the new features like Chord Memory, Unison and EnsembleFX. There are now 66 banks and 1700 presets.