Rob Papen has updated Predator to v1.1.
- You can bypass individual FX's by clicking on the FX number.
- Extended Preset Menu, you can now access all the preset controls (such as recalling presets) via this menu.
- You can use normal text instead of LCD text in GUI via a switch in the back screen.
- Limiter for Flanger / Phaser.
- Filter envelope & LFO are now available as modulation sources.
- You can use normal text instead of LCD text in the GUI.
- Oversampling CPU throttling, reduces the CPU usage at 88 - 96 Khz.
- Improved preset loading, it takes less time & CPU now and should be no anomalous noises when loading presets.
- Bank Loading via MIDI works properly now.
- Lots of other minor bug fixes and improvements.
- New presets included Junkie XL presets.