Rocktave has updated Delta SP to version 1.78.
- Freeze tracks. Freeze one or many tracks at once to to save CPU power. Options to freeze or offline as 16 and 32 bit files with adjustable sample-rate.
- Improved audio file support. Load, play, edit and save or export to many extra format types, including AIFF, AU, VOC, XI, SND etc.
- Improved wave editing. Direct editing for PCM files as well as optional offline editing as 32 bit float format.
- Wave editor effects. 40 effects from Delta SP synthesizer available as audio file effects in the wave editor. Advanced preview of whole wave, smooth crossfades and amplitude matching. Also load VSTs in the wave editor to affect audio files.
- Direct loading of PCM files as audio clips in sequencer.
- Graphics files for audio clips. Graphic data for audio files is remembered. Faster loading of songs containing audio clips.
- Upgraded user interface. Larger fonts and smoother color scheme.
- Better memory management. Songs load much faster and use less memory.
- Improved export to audio function. More formats and auto-trims leading and trailing silence.
- All VST plugins upgraded. Smarter memory management and faster loading.