19th April 2006
Rocktave has updated Delta SP to v2.02.
- New simple audio driver option. Uses windows default sound device settings. Easier to use.
- Fixed MIDI bug causing crash at startup for some systems with MIDI keyboard connected.
- Multiple Audio Outputs for plugins and VST plugins like MIDI synthesizers.
- Multiple Audio Outputs for built in MusicBlaster plugin.
- Record audio from any output of any plugin instrument or effect directly to sequencer track.
- Option to record either stereo, left or right channel from audio record source such as plugin or soundcard.
- Automatic normalization for recorded audio in sequencer tracks.
- 3 new effect plugins. ChorusX, ReverbX and PhaserX.
- New MIDI Plugins - Arpeggiator, MIDI riff, MIDI Key Split and MIDI channel split.
- Fixed envelope artifacts in simple FM plugins like EFM2 and EFM3 for cleaner sounding FM instruments.
- Input Latency speed commands for DirectSound based audio drivers.
- Upgraded oscilloscope.
- New multi-channel audio plugin for audio clips with per channel filter and pitchshift.
- New more logical pan and volume controller adjustment from sequencer tracks.
24 Aug 2006 Rocktave releases Music Workshop v2.0.6
06 Jul 2006 Rocktave updates Music Workshop to v2.0.5
19 Apr 2006 Rocktave updates Delta SP to v2.02
22 Mar 2006 Rocktave releases Delta SP v2.0
30 Jan 2006 Rocktave releases Delta SP v1.78
16 Jan 2006 Rocktave releases Delta SP v1.7.7
04 Jan 2006 Rocktave releases Delta SP v1.76
30 Dec 2005 Rocktave releases Delta SP v1.7.5
03 Jun 2005 Rocktave updates Delta SP to v1.6.9
31 May 2005 Rocktave updates several plug-ins
10 May 2005 Robin Holmes releases six new instruments
06 May 2005 Delta SP updated to v1.6.8
05 May 2005 R. Holmes releases Atlantic (FM Synth) v1.0
03 May 2005 Delta SP v1.6.7 released
24 Mar 2005 Delta SP v1.6.5 released (incl. VST Export)
10 Feb 2005 Delta SP v1.6.2 released
01 Feb 2005 Delta SP v1.6.1 released