Rocktave has updated Delta SP to v2.02.
- New simple audio driver option. Uses windows default sound device settings. Easier to use.
- Fixed MIDI bug causing crash at startup for some systems with MIDI keyboard connected.
- Multiple Audio Outputs for plugins and VST plugins like MIDI synthesizers.
- Multiple Audio Outputs for built in MusicBlaster plugin.
- Record audio from any output of any plugin instrument or effect directly to sequencer track.
- Option to record either stereo, left or right channel from audio record source such as plugin or soundcard.
- Automatic normalization for recorded audio in sequencer tracks.
- 3 new effect plugins. ChorusX, ReverbX and PhaserX.
- New MIDI Plugins - Arpeggiator, MIDI riff, MIDI Key Split and MIDI channel split.
- Fixed envelope artifacts in simple FM plugins like EFM2 and EFM3 for cleaner sounding FM instruments.
- Input Latency speed commands for DirectSound based audio drivers.
- Upgraded oscilloscope.
- New multi-channel audio plugin for audio clips with per channel filter and pitchshift.
- New more logical pan and volume controller adjustment from sequencer tracks.