Rogue Amoeba has updated Audio Hijack Pro to version 2.10.3.
- Instant On has been updated to version 5.0.2, with full support for capturing audio from sandboxed applications from the Mac App Store and other sources. This update also fixes a potential conflict with Qt-based applications, including Sibelius.
- A regression which affected audio capture from older versions of Skype (specifically, Skype 2.x) has been corrected.
- The LAME MP3 recording engine has been updated to 3.98.4.
- A bug where Audio Hijack Pro could inadvertently create hundreds of files on long recordings has been corrected.
- Audio Hijack Pro's auto-split settings have been reverted to those used in 2.10.0 and before. Specifically, recordings are automatically split if they reach 2 GB in size or 24 hours in length.
- Many bug fixes have been applied to the hijacker.