Audio Hijack Pro allows you to record and enhance any audio and has always been a great way to record internet streams, import records and cassettes, or grab DVD audio, and now it's even better than ever. With Audio Hijack Pro 2, users can now record to AAC and Apple Lossless (ALAC), in addition to the original MP3 and AIFF formats. With the new Recording Bin, recordings can be previewed, post-processed and even burned to CD. Improved timers can be set to run once or recur, and even wake the computer and launch Audio Hijack Pro automatically.
Key New Features In Audio Hijack Pro 2:
- Elegant New User Interface.
- Now records to AAC and Apple Lossless (ALAC) formats.
- Recording Bin for Organization and Previewing.
- Built-in CD Burning.
- Split on Silence/Remove Silence.
- One-shot and Recurring Timers.
- Automatic Timers to wake your computer (10.3-only) and launch Audio Hijack Pro.
- Integrated Audio Input Recording.
- ID3 Tagging.
- Parallel Effects Processing.
- Over 35 major new features in total.
Audio Hijack Pro 2 is immediately and costs $32 USD. Registered users of Audio Hijack Pro 1.x may upgrade to version 2 for just $10.