Roland has announced Duo-CAPTURE mk2, a new USB Audio Interface for iPad and laptops.
Delivering flexible features in a compact, affordable package, the Duo-CAPTURE mk2 USB Audio Interface is ideal for mobile audio production with your laptop or iPad. It's equipped with two audio inputs and two audio outputs, plus dual headphone outs that are perfect for side-by-side musician/engineer sessions. Low-latency drivers offer performance, while a versatile selection of I/O formats accommodate a variety of gear.
- Small, convenient audio interface for mobile musicians.
- Compatible with Mac and PC; iPad compatibility via Apple's iPad Camera Connection Kit.
- 1/4-inch MIC/GUITAR input with Hi-Z switch for connecting a guitar directly.
- 1/8-inch stereo input; 1/8-inch and 1/4-inch dual headphone outputs.
- Dedicated controls for input and output volume.
- Low-latency ASIO (Windows) and Core Audio (Mac) drivers; input monitor function.
- USB bus powered.
- Cakewalk SONAR X1 LE for Windows included.
Pricing and release date to be announced.
10 Apr 2013 BOSS introduces RC-505 Loop Station
05 Nov 2012 Roland releases new Windows 8 USB Drivers
21 Mar 2012 Roland unveils Jupiter-50 Synthesizer
15 Jan 2009 Roland releases RTAS Editor for Sonic Cell
07 Aug 2007 Roland releases SonicCell
28 Mar 2007 Roland announces SonicCell
24 Aug 2006 Roland releases SH-201 Editor AU (v1.1)