The Rosegarden team has announced the release of version 14.02 of Rosegarden, the musical notation editor and MIDI sequencer for Linux. This is primarily a bug-fix release.
- New auto-expand feature added to the Change Composition Length dialog.
New Device Files:
- Casio CTK-3200 device file contributed by Eric.
- Fix a transposition bug.
- Fix a bug related to running status and meta events in exported MIDI files.
- Fix an endless loop with certain MIDI files.
- Pitch tracker patch from Nick Bailey.
- Fix a crash when exporting to LilyPond with an empty copyright header.
- Fix for bad handling of " " in the copyright header when exporting to LilyPond.
- Fix for handling obscure MIDI files that have an extra unused padding byte at the very end.
- Fix to allow controllers in zero-length segments to play.
- Fix for guessBeats crashes.
- Fix for channel allocator waste-minimizer.
- Fix to avoid freeing zero-length intervals.
- Fix Jump to Quick Marker shortcut, Ctrl+M, in notation.
- Fix for first note of a segment playing late.