9th November 2010
The Rosegarden team has announced the release of version 10.10 of Rosegarden, the audio and MIDI sequencer and musical notation editor for Linux. This is a substantial bug-fix release, with fixes in almost every area of the application.
Betty Prior: Rosa 'Betty Prior' was introduced by D. Prior & Sons (England) in 1935. It is an extremely tough, single, pink floribunda that has the distinction of being the longest living survivor in Michael's personal rose garden.
Changes Since 10.04
This list is not comprehensive, and in particular it misses several things Ted Felix accomplished for this release.
- Several fixes to behaviour of track program/bank change sends in save/load and in interaction with percussion check-box.
- Permit shift-click on a track header to toggle selection of segments on that track without effecting other selected segments.
- Improve key highlights in matrix view so as to reflect current segment properly.
- Add support for basic LADISH level 1.
- Substantial fixes to audio file handling code to fix a number of problems with the wrong audio clip being played.
- Fix crash in some cases when opening file dialog if not using default Thorn style.
- Fix incorrect behaviour of frequency-range parameters in LADSPA and DSSI plugin editors.
- Fixes to missing-audio-file location logic.
- Shorten the factory autoload, removing the duplicate sets of tracks at the bottom so that all tracks initially are visible.
- Fix MIDI recording from devices in which note-on and note-off are not always cleanly paired.
- Fixes to positioning of playback pointer in matrix.
- Several substantial fixes to step-recording in matrix and notation.
- Several fixes to Lilypond export.
- Numerous fixes to segment editor corner cases that previously could introduce zero-length segments.
- Several fixes to corner cases that previously could introduce zero-length events or ranges.
- Fixes to unpredictable behaviour in certain operations involving copying segments.
- Numerous fixes to behaviour of editing operations in cases where segments overlap with the end of the composition.
- Make behaviour of Paste Range more predictable.
- Improvements to chord database and several fixes to fretboard editor.
- Fixes to avoid zero-duration note events in files.
- Fixes to toolbar visibility in editing views.
- Fixes to regressions in action availability.
- Fixes to updates in notation view, event list editor , matrix editor and rulers.
- Restore progress dialogs.
28 Oct 2013 Rosegarden 13.10 "Joie de Vivre" released
09 Apr 2013 Rosegarden 13.04 “Allysand” released
16 Dec 2012 Rosegarden 12.12 "Glenfiddich" released
09 May 2012 Rosegarden 12.04 "Freedom" released
07 Nov 2011 Rosegarden 11.11 "Edelweiss" released
16 May 2011 Rosegarden 11.06 "Don Juan" released
06 Feb 2011 Rosegarden 11.02 "Claire de Lune" released
09 Nov 2010 Rosegarden 10.10 "Betty Prior" Released
26 Apr 2010 Rosegarden v10.04 "Abraham Darby" Released
15 Feb 2010 Rosegarden 10.02 Released
06 Jan 2010 Rosegarden 10.02 Beta Now Available
02 Feb 2009 Rosegarden updated to v1.7.3
04 Sep 2008 Rosegarden updated to v1.7.2
07 Aug 2008 Rosegarden v1.7.1 released
07 May 2008 Rosegarden v1.7.0 Now Available
02 Jan 2008 Rosegarden v1.6.1 now available
07 Dec 2007 Rosegarden v1.6.0 released
15 Mar 2007 Rosegarden updated to v1.5.1
07 Feb 2007 Rosegarden v1.5 now available
20 Sep 2006 Rosegarden v1.4 now available