Rosegarden updated to v1.5.1
15th March 2007
15th March 2007
Rosegarden has been updated to v1.5.1. This is a minor bug-fix release of the 1.5 series.
- Avoid xruns on exit.
- Fix the guitar clef (was treble -15, should be treble -8).
- Fix failure to export all tracks when exporting to MIDI.
- Fix export of empty lyrics to Lilypond.
- Make project packager errors a bit more helpful.
- Skip non-MIDI tracks when exporting to Lilypond.
- Initialize LADSPA plugin buffers to zero if running only for latency calculation.
- Don't send bank or program changes for unused instruments (it could override program changes for instruments that are in use).
- Fix incorrect label display on track buttons after popping up but not selecting from the right-button menu, if Show Track Labels is not set.
- Add a couple of new instrument definitions.
- Update Swedish, Czech and Japanese translations.
Other Related News
05 Mar 2014 Rosegarden 14.02 "Kaleidoscope" released28 Oct 2013 Rosegarden 13.10 "Joie de Vivre" released09 Apr 2013 Rosegarden 13.04 “Allysand” released16 Dec 2012 Rosegarden 12.12 "Glenfiddich" released09 May 2012 Rosegarden 12.04 "Freedom" released07 Nov 2011 Rosegarden 11.11 "Edelweiss" released16 May 2011 Rosegarden 11.06 "Don Juan" released06 Feb 2011 Rosegarden 11.02 "Claire de Lune" released09 Nov 2010 Rosegarden 10.10 "Betty Prior" Released26 Apr 2010 Rosegarden v10.04 "Abraham Darby" Released15 Feb 2010 Rosegarden 10.02 Released06 Jan 2010 Rosegarden 10.02 Beta Now Available02 Feb 2009 Rosegarden updated to v1.7.304 Sep 2008 Rosegarden updated to v1.7.207 Aug 2008 Rosegarden v1.7.1 released07 May 2008 Rosegarden v1.7.0 Now Available02 Jan 2008 Rosegarden v1.6.1 now available07 Dec 2007 Rosegarden v1.6.0 released15 Mar 2007 Rosegarden updated to v1.5.107 Feb 2007 Rosegarden v1.5 now available