The Rosegarden team has announced the release of version 10.04 of Rosegarden, the audio and MIDI sequencer and musical notation editor for Linux. This release marks 10 years since the creation of the project at SourceForge. Rosegarden itself has been around in one form or another since 1993, but the current codebase has survived longer than any previous incarnation of the project.
Changes Since 10.02
- Fixes to crashes and incorrect updating in the notation editor.
- Restore duration-change shortcuts in notation forgotten in 10.02.
- Various small efficiency improvements.
- Fixes to LIRC support.
- Fixed to configure process to permit user override of CXXFLAGS and improve platform compatibility.
- Minor improvements to desktop file definition.