2nd November 2009
Ross Bencina has updated AudioMulch to version 2.0.3. This update resolves a number of bugs and user interface glitches, including: A crash when loading some version 1.0 documents has been fixed. A problem with the display of the help files on some Windows systems has been resolved. Issues with using the Save a Copy with Sound Files when saving over an existing document have been resolved on both platforms. Other fixes are included, see below for details.
- Fixed crash bug when loading AudioMulch 1.0 documents that contain Drums contraptions with MIDI-controlled or automated channel volumes.
- Fixed bug where you wouldn't be prompted to save changes before closing the document if the only change you made was renaming contraptions.
- Fixed bug where VSTs with a MIDI output and no audio output would receive incoming MIDI messages twice.
- Windows: Fixed "cannot load sqlite database driver!" error while trying to access the help file on some machines.
- Mac: Fixed bug where Save a Copy with Sound Files command would display "An error occurred while creating a directory in which to save the referenced sound files" when trying to overwrite a previously saved document and sound files directory.
- Mac: Fixed bug where contraption names were not displayed on small contraption editors such as those for MGain, SGain and OGain.
- Fixed bug where LoopPlayer, FilePlayer, etc. would sometimes not show the question-mark icon when AudioMulch could not find the sound file.
- Fixed glitch where the sound file name in LoopPlayer, FilePlayer would sometimes be abbreviated with "..." even when there was space for a longer name.
- Fixed bug where the Notes window was given focus after loading a document, so you couldn't immediately use transport key-shortcuts (because they would type in the Notes window instead).
- Fixed bug where you couldn't close the Set Value dialog box by pressing the Enter key.
- Fixed bug where triggering Clock.GoToStart via MIDI didn't update the transport position on the GUI if the clock was stopped.
- Fixed document switcher to scroll back to top when a new document set is Opened, on New, and on Clear All.
- Fixed patcher display glitch where some ports would remain incorrectly colored after reconnecting patch cords.
13 Dec 2012 Ross Bencina updates AudioMulch to v2.2.3
18 Oct 2012 Ross Bencina updates AudioMulch to v2.2.2
18 Aug 2012 Ross Bencina updates AudioMulch to v2.2.1
30 Jul 2012 Ross Bencina updates AudioMulch to v2.2
12 Dec 2011 Ross Bencina updates AudioMulch to v2.1.2
04 Sep 2010 Ross Bencina updates AudioMulch to v2.1.1
09 Aug 2010 Ross Bencina updates AudioMulch to v2.1
30 Apr 2010 Ross Bencina updates AudioMulch to v2.0.4
02 Nov 2009 Ross Bencina updates AudioMulch to v2.0.3
04 Aug 2009 Ross Bencina updates AudioMulch to v2.0.2
29 Jun 2009 Ross Bencina updates AudioMulch to v2.0.1
21 Feb 2006 AudioMulch v1.0 released
19 Jan 2006 AudioMulch v1.0rc2 released
23 Dec 2005 AudioMulch v1.0rc1 released
21 Sep 2005 AudioMulch v0.9b21 released
20 Jun 2005 AudioMulch 0.9b20 released
15 Mar 2005 AudioMulch 0.9 beta 19 released
11 Dec 2004 AudioMulch v0.9 beta 18 released