RTW has launched a new product segment that serves Software-based products. The Masterclass PlugIns Loudness Tools, a standard-format plug-in for Windows and Mac OS X platforms, is the first item of this product line to serve the needs for users in the DAW sector.
By transferring the analyzer tools to a pure software that requires no additional hardware, RTW will also make them available to musicians, radio producers, and audio/video engineers who need to meet the resulting implementation specifications required by TV and radio broadcasters. As a means for quality control, the RTW Loudness Tools with their precisely working and easy-to-read instruments ensure compliance with custom specifications. Thanks to intuitive operation, they are equally suitable for users with or without background knowledge.
RTW Loudness Tools is a Masterclass PlugIn featuring Metering and Loudness display for mono, stereo, multichannel, and surround applications (8 channels max.) and all standard sampling rates up to 96 kHz. It supports all widely used PPM and TruePeak measurements and scales.
With this the RTW Loudness Tools Masterclass PlugIn provides the functionality of the TM7 and TM9 basic PPM instruments in combination with its loudness licence and offers the same degree of functionality and clarity as the hardware models. The instruments can be freely arranged and scaled. Various function parameters offer extra flexibility.
Six selectable window frames (landscape and portrait view) permit the tailorable positioning of the provided instruments. Multiple instances may be used. You can store all setups and layouts as presets in your DAW.
- Selectable window frames for tailorable positioning.
- Flexible display layout with scalable instruments.
- Up to 8-ch. PPM, TruePeak, and Loudness measurement.
- Sampling rates up to 96 kHz.
- Loudness acc. to EBU R128, ITU-R BS.1770-3/1771-1, ATSC A/85, ARIB, OP-59, AGCOM, CALMAct.
- Loudness range (LRA) with MagicLRA.
- SPL view.
- Bargraph type and/or numerical displays.
- Function parameters for extra flexibility: integration time, operational range, tolerance, viewing options for metering data and scales.
- VST 2.4 format for Windows, RTAS format for Mac OS X (others will follow).
- iLok USB copy protection.
VST, RTAS and native AAX64 support on the two platforms will follow.
In addition, the new Smart products segment includes the TM3S, TM3-3GS, TMR7S and the company's latest innovation TM3-Primus — all compact, fully loaded, specialized meters at an attractive price point. This product segment is ideal for individuals working in smaller production environments such as mixing and recording studios and OB vans.
The RTW Premium product segment includes the flagship products of RTW's flexible and scalable TouchMonitor range. This consists of all versions of the TM7, TMR7 and TM9 audio meters, as well as the SurroundControl products, all of which are good choices for larger television and radio broadcast environments.