New to version 7.2.3:
- Using the input and output contextual submenus, it is now possible to follow a track insert plug-in to a different section.
- 'Save and increment' in the switches menu. When activated, causes file names to increment on each save.
- For VST plug-ins without version resources, the version number is inquired upon instantiation via effGetVendorVersion.
Fixed in this version:
- The highlight color was not being restored when a document was opened in some cases.
- Certain Quicktime audio files packaged as '.mov' would not be recognized properly in the jukebox.
- Translucent image created when dragging files from the jukebox has been improved.
- An error when importing an audio file would be reported twice in some cases.
- More robustness when opening very old documents.
- In some cases opening a document without making any changes caused the file to be marked as dirty.
- Copying and pasting across documents now works for track inserts instantiated in a different section.
- In some cases, Rhythm Explorer was not inserting random chords when no notes were in the selection.
- The 'SaganTechHostPluginInfo' file could grow to large sizes unnecessarily.
- Dragging plug-ins from the instantiated plug-ins window works more reliably.
- An incorrect error message was presented when opening documents with too many sections. (LX and SE only).
- Qualification was not working properly if the user did not have administrative access. (Windows only).
- Filenames containing a '.' would result in the default output name (for mixing or export) being incorrect. (Windows only).
- Other feature enhancements, fixes and improved stability.