New to version 7.1.1:
- Support for VST plug-ins that change the number of parameters on the fly like these from Cockos.
- Automatically set the initial category of a VST plug-in when it is instantiated for the first time, if the plug-in includes a category.
- Choose folder, now uses a more modern method. (Windows, Vista or later).
- VST editor windows can be resized smaller. (Windows).
- Count-off was not working properly if a soft synth effect was placed on an aux buss and the aux buss chain had latency.
- A plug-in could mysteriously disappear after multiple plugs were rearranged and then the undo buffer was exhausted.
- More robust error checking for .fxb banks written incorrectly.
- Mixer MIDI ports could be mixed up after a 'New' if preferences were saved.
- No audio device selected could lead to MIDI sync problems. (Mac).
- A problem could occur when sending long sysex messages. (Windows).
- Dragging an audio sample could bring up an erroneous error message.
- Numerous other bug fixes.