Sagan Technology has updated Metro to v18.104.22.168.
New to this version:
- Help tag added for line tool.
Fixed in this version:
- Custom popups work better when clicking and releasing right away.
- Changing the first output of a multi-out, from the instantiated effects window, to off would silence the entire plug-in even if other outputs were still active.
- Dragging a MIDI file to the drum editor did not recalculate the scrollable area.
- In some cases the effect parameter automation display would be incorrect.
- It was possible the track color swatch would be incorrect when loading older documents.
- There was no way to specify the pitch in poly aftertouch view when 'sharpgray' was the selected color scheme.
- SetChunk and GetChunk were being called even if the VST plug-in specified to not use chunks.
- For certain plug-ins (made with JUCE) it was possible that clicking in the plug-ins edit window would be disallowed erroneously when using the off-line effects processor (Mac only).
- It was impossible to select a track color on a track with no data or name.
- Certain plug-ins (Dimension Pro) could turn off help tags (Mac only).
- The metronome was not working in certain cases at high sample rates (Mac only).
- Sample rate conversion was not working properly when the source sample rate was very low and the destination rate was very high.
- Was not pausing and replaying wav files correctly in the jukebox if the file's sample rate was different from the destination sample rate.
- The 'sharpgray' color scheme was not working correctly without administrative permissions.
- Some fonts were the wrong size in the 'sharpgray' scheme (Mac only).
- The track zoom pane button was not responding in certain color schemes (Mac only).
- The play bar color was wrong in certain cases (Windows only).
- If an audio input device was set to 'off' the selection of input devices would thereafter not show all of the possible selections (Windows only).
- A crash could occur in the Rhythm Explorer if drum mode was selected without ever setting the graphic editor to a drum view.
- A crash or memory related error could occur if a new track was selected while recording Rhythm Explorer patterns.
- Track scrolling via the scroll bar thumb was impossible in the 'sharpgray' color scheme (Mac only).
- Other feature enhancements and fixes.