22nd January 2014
Sagan Technology has updated Metro to v126.96.36.199.
New to this version:
- Help tag added for line tool.
Fixed in this version:
- Custom popups work better when clicking and releasing right away.
- Changing the first output of a multi-out, from the instantiated effects window, to off would silence the entire plug-in even if other outputs were still active.
- Dragging a MIDI file to the drum editor did not recalculate the scrollable area.
- In some cases the effect parameter automation display would be incorrect.
- It was possible the track color swatch would be incorrect when loading older documents.
- There was no way to specify the pitch in poly aftertouch view when 'sharpgray' was the selected color scheme.
- SetChunk and GetChunk were being called even if the VST plug-in specified to not use chunks.
- For certain plug-ins (made with JUCE) it was possible that clicking in the plug-ins edit window would be disallowed erroneously when using the off-line effects processor (Mac only).
- It was impossible to select a track color on a track with no data or name.
- Certain plug-ins (Dimension Pro) could turn off help tags (Mac only).
- The metronome was not working in certain cases at high sample rates (Mac only).
- Sample rate conversion was not working properly when the source sample rate was very low and the destination rate was very high.
- Was not pausing and replaying wav files correctly in the jukebox if the file's sample rate was different from the destination sample rate.
- The 'sharpgray' color scheme was not working correctly without administrative permissions.
- Some fonts were the wrong size in the 'sharpgray' scheme (Mac only).
- The track zoom pane button was not responding in certain color schemes (Mac only).
- The play bar color was wrong in certain cases (Windows only).
- If an audio input device was set to 'off' the selection of input devices would thereafter not show all of the possible selections (Windows only).
- A crash could occur in the Rhythm Explorer if drum mode was selected without ever setting the graphic editor to a drum view.
- A crash or memory related error could occur if a new track was selected while recording Rhythm Explorer patterns.
- Track scrolling via the scroll bar thumb was impossible in the 'sharpgray' color scheme (Mac only).
- Other feature enhancements and fixes.
03 Mar 2014 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v7.2.2
22 Jan 2014 Sagan Technology updates Metro to 188.8.131.52
05 Jan 2014 Sagan Technology updates Metro to version 7.2
05 Jan 2014 Sagan Technology Metro - 30% Off
02 Jul 2013 Sagan Technology updates Metro to 7.1.1
03 Jun 2013 Get 10% Off Sagan Technology Metro
02 Jun 2013 Sagan Technology Releases Metro 7.1
18 Jan 2013 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v7.0.1
14 Oct 2011 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v184.108.40.206
03 Nov 2010 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v220.127.116.11
29 Jun 2010 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v18.104.22.168
15 Sep 2009 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v6.4.8