Sagan Technology has updated Metro to v6.5.2.
New to this version:
- Rewire Support: (New for Windows, enhanced for Mac).
- An option to show all Rewire channels has been added to the Rewire menu. By default Metro will now only create ports for Rewire channels that accept MIDI notes. If this option is checked it will create ports for all Rewire channels until it hits the limit of 128.
- The drum name area of the Graphics Editor is now sizeable.
Fixed in this version:
- Better Mac OS X Lion support, including resizing windows by dragging from any side. (Mac only).
- Rendering audio via the 'Mix or Render Audio Tracks' menu item when a Rewire port is selected has been fixed.
- The size of the drum mute and solo buttons have been increased.
- Using the mouse-wheel to scroll horizontally in the Tracks window during playback is improved.
- Wait for note recording now works correctly with all audio devices. (windows only).
- Several bug fixes and feature enhancements.
Different versions of Metro are available from the Sagan Technology store starting at $69.