Sagan Technology updates Metro to v7.2.2
3rd March 2014
3rd March 2014
New to this version:
- An Automation Event Editor is now incorporated in the event editor. This allows for precise editing of all raw automation data. (Full version only).
- The scope of track insert plug-ins has been changed to global. This means that insert plug-ins, such as soft-synths are now available to all sections. Any section can now be thought of as an instrument rack.
- The drum sets in the drum set selection popups are now sorted.
- The default multiple output setup is now configured via the plug-ins specification.
- The names of each of a plug-in's multiple outputs are displayed in a help-tag when hovering over the output in the instantiated effects window.
- The automatic scroll edit delay has been changed to 4 seconds.
- Next and previous preset buttons have been added to the real-time arpeggiator. This is very convenient for auditioning arpeggiator presets.
- 'No Pattern' button added to the Rhythm Explorer when recording.
- The Sections window now displays the currently selected section with an outline when the window is not in front.
Fixed in this version:
- VST plug-ins were not being correctly informed when they were being rendered faster than real time. This was causing Vienna Ensemble Pro 5 (and perhaps other plug-ins) to not render or mix correctly.
- The initial positions of the track windows data fields were being set incorrectly for the 'SharpGray' style. For example, the input vu levels were being hidden by default.
- A crash could occur if a plug-in was not sending automation in the correct sequence.
- A crash could have occurred if the number of mixer channels was less than 4.
- It was possible that bypassing effects could cause noise or buzzing when multiple zero input plug-ins were contained in the same plug-in chain.
- Plug-ins were not being informed of tempo changes immediately when playback was stopped.
- It was possible that an audio track would not initially play back if multi-core audio was selected.
- The display of an effect parameter automation could have shown incorrect data.
- Several memory leaks have been plugged.
- Better error message handling when a plug-in fails to load.
- If a plug-in with zero audio inputs was loaded in the middle of a effects chain, it's data chunk was not being restored.
- The play bar color was not being restored properly when loading older documents (PC only).
- Rhythm Explorer recording has been made more robust.
- Selection filter display improved for 'SharpGray' style.
- Multi-core rendering was not working correctly in some cases (Mac only).
- MIDI record device selection was not working correctly until exiting and restarting. This bug was introduced in 7.0.2 (Mac only).
- Other feature enhancements and fixes.
10 Apr 2014 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v7.2.418 Mar 2014 Sagan Technology updates Metro, Metro LX and Metro SE to version 7.2.303 Mar 2014 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v7.2.222 Jan 2014 Sagan Technology updates Metro to 22.214.171.12405 Jan 2014 Sagan Technology updates Metro to version 7.205 Jan 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Sagan Technology Metro - 30% Off02 Jul 2013 Sagan Technology updates Metro to 7.1.103 Jun 2013 #KVRDeal Expired Get 10% Off Sagan Technology Metro02 Jun 2013 Sagan Technology Releases Metro 7.118 Jan 2013 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v7.0.124 Dec 2012 #KVRDeal Expired Sagan Technology Metro 7 Special Offer for KVR users23 Dec 2012 Sagan releases Metro 7 - Offers special price for KVRers09 Sep 2012 Sagan Technology announces Metro 7 and launches 60%-Off Sale16 May 2012 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v6.5.2 - now with Rewire support for Windows16 Apr 2012 Sagan Technology releases Metro 6.5.1 for Windows (64-bit) and Mac (32-bit)14 Oct 2011 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v126.96.36.199 Jun 2011 Sagan Technology releases Metro 6.5 and announces Metro Sale03 Nov 2010 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v188.8.131.52 Jun 2010 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v184.108.40.206 Apr 2010 Sagan Technology releases Metro v6.4.9 for Mac OS X and Windows