Sagan Technology updates Metro to v7.2.4
10th April 2014
10th April 2014
Sagan Technology has updated Metro to version 7.2.4.
Fixed in this version:
- A crash could have occurred if the list editor was viewing effect automation and all automation was cleared from the instantiated effects window.
- Better VST compatibility with plug-ins that send automation from multiple threads (e.g. T-Racks).
- Worked around plug-ins that were not restoring their settings properly upon reload (e.g. T-Racks).
- Increment and save now works better when the last characters of the filename are numbers.
- Hovering over notes in the graphic now properly show the note name in a help tag. (Mac only).
- In certain cases the instantiated effects window would change tracks when a subsection was selected.
- It was potentially impossible to interact with a dialog brought up by a plug-in if it occurred while the progress window was showing. (Mac only).
- Entering Chord Mode could have caused a crash in certain cases.
- Certain combinations of undo and plug-in de-instantiations could have caused strange problems.
- Errors occurring during certain operations from the drum editor dialog were not being reported to the user.
- Loading old documents could leave the track colors using the previous color scheme.
- A crash could have occurred when using Subsections and using undo.
- Certain help tags in the keyboard window had spelling errors and were shown in an incorrect location. (PC only).
- Cursor now changes when entering the grow box. (Mac only).
- Reduced flicker in Keyboard Window. (PC only).
- Advancing through certain Arpeggiator presets or using the Arpeggiator copy and paste could have caused a crash.
- Enabling and disabling track looping while a cue loop is active now works properly.
- Several problems could occur if a plug-in was missing and all plug-ins needed to be scanned for a matching unique ID.
- If a previously successfully loaded plug-in failed to load (which is possible with jBridge for example), the instantiation count in the plug-ins window was being reset.
- Certain popup menus were not working properly if the mouse was let go right away. (Mac only).
- Certain improvements to stability and usability in the Ultra Rhythm Explorer window.
- Miscellaneous enhancements ans stability improvements.
10 Apr 2014 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v7.2.418 Mar 2014 Sagan Technology updates Metro, Metro LX and Metro SE to version 7.2.303 Mar 2014 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v7.2.222 Jan 2014 Sagan Technology updates Metro to 18.104.22.16805 Jan 2014 Sagan Technology updates Metro to version 7.205 Jan 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Sagan Technology Metro - 30% Off02 Jul 2013 Sagan Technology updates Metro to 7.1.103 Jun 2013 #KVRDeal Expired Get 10% Off Sagan Technology Metro02 Jun 2013 Sagan Technology Releases Metro 7.118 Jan 2013 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v7.0.124 Dec 2012 #KVRDeal Expired Sagan Technology Metro 7 Special Offer for KVR users23 Dec 2012 Sagan releases Metro 7 - Offers special price for KVRers09 Sep 2012 Sagan Technology announces Metro 7 and launches 60%-Off Sale16 May 2012 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v6.5.2 - now with Rewire support for Windows16 Apr 2012 Sagan Technology releases Metro 6.5.1 for Windows (64-bit) and Mac (32-bit)14 Oct 2011 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v22.214.171.124 Jun 2011 Sagan Technology releases Metro 6.5 and announces Metro Sale03 Nov 2010 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v126.96.36.199 Jun 2010 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v188.8.131.52 Apr 2010 Sagan Technology releases Metro v6.4.9 for Mac OS X and Windows