Sagan Technology has made pre-release version 22.214.171.124 of Metro available.
- A crash could occur when selecting a Metro output of a non-selected track in the tracks window.
- Some problems with subsections have been corrected.
- RNotes (Random Velocity Notes) are supported correctly in the new note edit dialog.
- Changing different plug-ins when in continuous efx automation views could fail to refresh properly in certain instances.
- VST plug-in editor windows would come up blank on the second edit.
- New output is now always created when loading a soft-synth as a track insert.
- Master fader VU is no longer updated for softsynths since the audio level of the softsynth is king.
- Possible crash when stopping playback while direct-recording with software audio thru on.
- Possible crash when expanding subsections with a frozen audio track contained in the subsection.
- Program names loaded from the program names dialog on soft-synths ports were not being remembered correctly since Metro version 6.3.3.
- The Jukebox was creating an internal error if certain OS errors occurred.
- The Subsection edit dialog did not refresh the color swatch after it was changed.
- New plug-in option for plug-ins that cannot be re-initialized (USB:Ultrafocus). Accessed, as usual, by a right-click or control-click on the plug-in in the plug-in's window.