13th December 2006
Pre-release version 6.3.8 of Metro is now available.
- Virtual Instruments (VI's) can now have their audio volumes and pans automated. A new display mode of the graphic editor allows the selection of audio volume and audio pan for VI track types.
- Metro now finds MIDI input devices even when their uniqueness changes. This works around a bug in MIDIkeys.
- MIDI track input selection is much more versatile. Any combination of MIDI channels can be selected on input with the new submenu popup in the tracks window.
- Metro now defaults to Apple's generic Audio Unit interface if the plug-in does not have one. This is configurable on a plug by plug basis in the plug-ins window.
- The audio fade dialog has been improved.
- A remote control preset for the M-Audio Axiom controller.
- Cosmetic problem when Mixer window was sized too small.
- Problem with data ranges in the continuous data display of the graphic editor.
- Bypass automation was not limiting its values to just on and off.
- MIDI data was not being drawn underneath continuous audio volume and pan for Virtual Instrument tracks.
- Better stability.
- Improved CoreAudio reliability.
- Removed an annoying flash that was occurring on open and new when transport was floating.
- The continuous data dialog was not displaying the title of the select data correctly in some cases.
- Selecting float transport window from the switches menu while the transport was not visible would cause the transport to not redraw correctly in some cases.
- Initial import of audio was not extracting the tempo from the audio file in 6.3.7.
- If an input audio port was out of range no error message would occur until recording in some cases.
- Recent plug-ins could mysteriously disappear in some cases.
- Automating pan was excruciatingly slow in some cases.
- The countoff was counting 1/2 as long as it should in some cases.
- Minor correction when automating Audio Unit parameters.
- Better support for automation only tracks.
- Certain Audio and MIDI tracks were not being muted properly during record.
- A problem whereby Metro would try to close a non-existent CoreMIDI connection if a selected record MIDI device recently came online.
- Undo of record now properly restores the select track range.
- Jukebox now correctly parses the full OS X file name.
- Old Rhythm Explorer presets now default to staccato = 50% instead of 0.
- In some case recording audio through a plug-in like 'Apple:Pitch' would not initially playback properly.
- The contextual tracks window output menu would not always show the correct connection if a track was frozen.
- Clicking on the tempo door of the transports more than once was causing a problem.
- Selecting 0 in the scale time dialog could cause a crash on Intel Macs.
- Scale time would not always set the track length appropriately.
- Using return when in 'editing mode' no longer moves the graphic editor display.
03 Mar 2014 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v7.2.2
22 Jan 2014 Sagan Technology updates Metro to 188.8.131.52
05 Jan 2014 Sagan Technology updates Metro to version 7.2
05 Jan 2014 Sagan Technology Metro - 30% Off
02 Jul 2013 Sagan Technology updates Metro to 7.1.1
03 Jun 2013 Get 10% Off Sagan Technology Metro
02 Jun 2013 Sagan Technology Releases Metro 7.1
18 Jan 2013 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v7.0.1
14 Oct 2011 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v184.108.40.206
03 Nov 2010 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v220.127.116.11
29 Jun 2010 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v18.104.22.168
15 Sep 2009 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v6.4.8