24th May 2006
Sagan Technology has made a new pre-release version of Metro, v188.8.131.52, available for download.
- New slider in the jukebox window for setting the current playback position.
- New plug-in option 'configure to stereo output', forces AU plug-ins to use a single stereo output where applicable. This enhances support for MOTU's MachFive plug-in. For users who wish to use MachFive within Metro, please read this important tip.
- Play Quantize has been implemented for MIDI soft synths.
- Some Intel-Mac plug-ins were causing some of Metro's dialogs to display completely white with just an OK button. This has been corrected.
- A crash could occur by selecting a clef in the notation setup track dialog. This time it really is fixed.
- A problem could occur if a document was dragged on the Metro icon while Metro was performing a mix or render operation.
- When saving .ins files, Metro was not including the correct drum sets for soft-synth devices.
- In certain instances, no error message was displayed when a plugin failed to load.
- Dynamically created program names are now correctly loaded for Audiounit plug-ins. This was broken in 184.108.40.206.
- Program name banks are now correctly updated and automatically assigned in the current Metro document after modifications are made via the program names dialog.
- Find program was not working correctly for soft-synths.
- A crash could have occurred when disposing of a plug-in if its interface was visible and the plug-in only existed in the undo history.
- It should now be impossible to click away from the about window and have it remain visible.
- Better .ins file support.
- Miscellaneous cosmetic enhancements to dialogs.
- The note edit event dialog now allows the clock and beat fields to be decremented below zero if possible. For example, assuming a PPQ of 384, if the current duration is 1 beat, decrementing the clock field will set the clock to 383 and the beat to 0.
- Arming and disarming tracks are now undoable.
- A problem whereby clicking in the graphic editor track's title bar could erroneously bring up options when master volume or tempo was selected.
- Better support for AU plug-ins that have updated their type.
- Metro now detects if an open audio file has been replaced in the same folder. This could happen if a user goes to the finder, moves an in-use file to the trash and then places a new file in the original location with the original name. This is not a good thing to do. An error message will be displayed.
- A bug in Rhythm Explorer's recording has been corrected.
02 Jul 2013 Sagan Technology updates Metro to 7.1.1
03 Jun 2013 Get 10% Off Sagan Technology Metro
02 Jun 2013 Sagan Technology Releases Metro 7.1
18 Jan 2013 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v7.0.1
14 Oct 2011 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v220.127.116.11
03 Nov 2010 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v18.104.22.168
29 Jun 2010 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v22.214.171.124
15 Sep 2009 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v6.4.8
14 May 2009 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v126.96.36.199
09 Jan 2009 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v188.8.131.52
29 Dec 2008 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v6.4.7
22 Aug 2008 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v6.4.5