28th April 2008
Sagan Technology has updated Metro to v22.214.171.124.
- Improved Core Audio compatibility.
- Arpeggiator has a new "spread" slider allowing among other things, guitar like strumming.
- The left and right arrow keys can now be used to rotate the arpeggiator pattern in the keyboard window.
- Many other arpeggiator improvements.
- Dragging bar lines is now possible during playback.
- Rendering a soloed track results in the new track being soloed and the old track being un-soloed.
- It is now possible to automate and edit Aux buss return pan and volume.
- Shift now affects all automation on audio tracks.
- Total remaining time is now an option in the jukebox window.
- Help tags added to portions of the jukebox and effects windows.
- Auto audio shut off for audio/MIDI tracks. This means that Metro will now remember and relate the 'none' audio input setting on a track to a Virtual Instrument (VI). This setting is then restored when the VI is instantiated. The setting is remembered internally similarly to the contextual menu settings in the plug-ins window, i.e. in the SaganTechHostPluginInfo file.
- The maximum external MIDI ports has been increased from 32 to 128.
- Command-up and Command-down arrow keys now transpose notes when in drum views.
- The list event editor maintains its start time when changing the event filter.
- It is now possible to cancel searching for missing audio files by pressing the 'esc' key.
- A possible crash could occur when attempting to shift frozen audio data.
- Arpeggiator latching is automatically ended when playback stops.
- Expand, as of version 6.4, was not adding outputs as necessary.
- Punch in track would not play before the punch in recording point and the record light was not flashing.
- Using the '[' and ']' keys to select previous and next notes now wrap correctly in both directions.
- Software play through was not being enabled during playback (track inserts only).
- Software play thru could be errantly get muted in certain cases including if there was a count off.
- A problem with automation could occur if multiple sample rates were used in a document.
- On the fly recording (record pressed during playback) works correctly now.
- Selection filter presets were not working in some cases depending on PPQ settings.
- Incoming MIDI notes were not recorded correctly if sysex was being sent out at the same time.
- Copying and pasting automation from an aux track was not always working.
- Clicking on the search window in the jukebox could cause a crash if there were no items listed.
- If audio devices were changed it was possible that the audio input select menu would check default items incorrectly.
- If Section Events were looped, tempo changes occurring after the end of the song were not being accounted for (e.g. in the case of cue looping).
- A crash could have occurred if plug-in presets were mapped to program changes.
- In some cases audio would initially be audible when recording over it.
- A MIDI Server crash that could occur with certain MOTU MIDI drivers has been worked around.
- Playback is no longer stopped after punch-in end if the 'stop playing at punch-in end' is not checked in the punch-in dialog.
- Expanding track loops was not working correctly if the track loop did not start at the beginning of the track.
- Plug-in editor sizes were not always being restored properly when a document was opened.
- The text in the set selection dialog would appear with a black background on occasion under Leopard (10.5).
- Software Audio Through would not play through the master effects chain in certain cases.
- Effect parameter text labels no longer run into each other in the generic VST editor.
- Changing the sidechain pre/post setting now takes affect immediately.
- Better compatibility with VST's that do not know their editor sizes until after they are opened, e.g. Helix.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and other enhancements.
10 Apr 2014 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v7.2.4
03 Mar 2014 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v7.2.2
22 Jan 2014 Sagan Technology updates Metro to 126.96.36.199
05 Jan 2014 Sagan Technology updates Metro to version 7.2
05 Jan 2014 Sagan Technology Metro - 30% Off
02 Jul 2013 Sagan Technology updates Metro to 7.1.1
03 Jun 2013 Get 10% Off Sagan Technology Metro
02 Jun 2013 Sagan Technology Releases Metro 7.1
18 Jan 2013 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v7.0.1
14 Oct 2011 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v188.8.131.52
03 Nov 2010 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v184.108.40.206
29 Jun 2010 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v220.127.116.11